• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/

The program is available for $59.95, but it will be free for our visitors as a time-limited offer.

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum just made its biggest upgrade in history with rebuilt kernel! Get the version 7.0.0 created on Dec.19, 2012. With brand-new UI and over 300 new profiles, you are enabled to easily rip any DVD to any popular video formats and mobile devices.

Major update:
•Rebuilt the kernel, much faster and more stable. Redesigned the UI, more user-friendly.
•Added new profiles to support iPad Mini/4, Galaxy S3/Note, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire, WP8, Surface tab, etc.
•Support “merge file”, “clip segments”, “crop video size”, etc.

Key features:
•Support loading DVD Disc, DVD Folder and DVD ISO image as source file.
•Convert DVD to MTS, M2TS, AVI, MP4, H.264, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MOV, 3GP.
•Rip DVD to Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod, iTunes, Apple TV, iDVD, iMovie and Final Cut Pro.
•Rip DVD to Android including HTC, Samsung, Galaxy Tab, XOOM, Kindle Fire, Nexus, etc.
•Rip DVD to Microsoft WP8, Surface tab, Xbox, Zune and Sony PSP, PS3.
•Copy DVD full title/main content to MPEG2 file within 5 minutes. Clone DVD to ISO image.

Member Summary

WinX DVD Ripper Platinum 7.0.0
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
AA-FYCLLVW-2LL8TEX is the key I am seeing. Is everyone getting the same code?

docjoo (Jan. 06, 2013 @ 5:45p) |

Yep, I got the same key code!

amishthegreat (Jan. 08, 2013 @ 12:30a) |

Ummm.....FYI, just tried converting "Taken 2" as the wife just bought the bluray/DVD combo pack and it no workee. It co... (more)

redgtxdi (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 10:34p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Anyone have experience with this software?

Link gets denied by ESET Antivirus software as a malicious site.

I have used this before without problem. But I got a new computer and the free activation code is only good for a short period of time, so I needed a new install. Thanks OP

bimages said:   Link gets denied by ESET Antivirus software as a malicious site.
You mean giveawayoftheday gets flagged or the software gets flagged?

So here's the catch with this stuff.

#1) the download will put one of those junk toolbars onto your browser, and change the default homepage, which requires you to go into msconfig and get rid of etc.
#2) the software will soon prompt you that an update is available if you download this update, the software will revert to a 5 minute test version so DON'T UPDATE!!

I learned the hard way. I must have 5 of these things on my computer all are useless, out of date, don't work, or need new activation codes.

I have lots of GOTD downloads installed on my system, including an earlier release of this specific package, and haven't experienced any of the generic problems you describe.

I'll be downloading this one, as well.

gary

CPAESQ said:   So here's the catch with this stuff.

#1) the download will put one of those junk toolbars onto your browser, and change the default homepage, which requires you to go into msconfig and get rid of etc.
#2) the software will soon prompt you that an update is available if you download this update, the software will revert to a 5 minute test version so DON'T UPDATE!!

I learned the hard way. I must have 5 of these things on my computer all are useless, out of date, don't work, or need new activation codes.

You're wrong. With this one, there was no malware and notification of updates is optional. How do I know this? I installed the software. I was delighted to get it for free as I upgraded my desktop and used an older version on the old desktop.

What is your BADvice based on?

Hi, will this rip ANY dvd?

wizwor said:   CPAESQ said:   So here's the catch with this stuff.

You're wrong. With this one, there was no malware and notification of updates is optional. How do I know this? I installed the software. I was delighted to get it for free as I upgraded my desktop and used an older version on the old desktop.

What is your BADvice based on?

this was based on my personal experience with some of these 'free' dvd ripper / converter programs. I'm not saying it is malware, but I have downloaded wonderfoxdvd ripper from giveaway of the day and had some of the problems described above. They are not major issues just things to look out for for my fellow FR'ers.

When you go to the download page for this program it states:

Terms and conditions Please note that the software you download and install during the Giveaway period comes with the following important limitations: 1) No free technical support; 2) No free upgrades to future versions; 3) Strictly personal usage.

Worked for me, choose not to install tool bars.

AVG blocks the download on my Vista PC, citing adware. fwiw.

jetsli said:   Hi, will this rip ANY dvd?

No program will rip ANY DVD but this and DVDFab come close. Both bypass the most common DRM protections (including Disney most of the time). One other nice thing about this program is that in addition to ripping to device formats, it will create an ISO for making an identical copy for direct burning to a blank DVD so you can copy your expensive discs and keep the original pristine. Give the copies to the kids to play and when they make a mess of it, burn a new one. You don't need the original disc like you do with DVDFab.

It will not do Blu-ray but DVDFab will - and if you watch GOTD both of these programs come up every few months, obviating the concern about updating, which CPAESQ mentioned. As he said, DON'T press the update button if you see one - you're screwed if you do until the next free offer on GOTD, etc.

As far as malware, TotalVirus gives it a pass. I've never seen toolbars or home page changes from WinX products so I can't address the comments about that. I have AVG and it installed with no problems (WIN 7).

It's faster than most rippers and has a slew of options that some others don't. I like it a lot.

If you open the readme and go to the link for the registration code, they will provide you with a direct download link for the program so there's no need to mess with running the program from GOTD. I already installed it so I'm not sure if you can install and register after today.

Save the exe file and the reg code. If you need to reinstall

MrWizzard said:   jetsli said:   Hi, will this rip ANY dvd?

No program will rip ANY DVD but this and DVDFab come close. Both bypass the most common DRM protections (including Disney most of the time). One other nice thing about this program is that in addition to ripping to device formats, it will create an ISO for making an identical copy for direct burning to a blank DVD so you can copy your expensive discs and keep the original pristine. Give the copies to the kids to play and when they make a mess of it, burn a new one. You don't need the original disc like you do with DVDFab.

Hmmm, what does that really mean???
Using DVDFab, after ripping the DVD to HDD, you then can burn 1001+ copies and give them to the kids.
What is your point of "original disc"? and feature that WinX does offer but DVDFab doesn't?

DVD ?

Whats that ?
Is that the old 4gb thingee ?

Thanks!

Thanks!

lordoffire said:   KEY: http://www.winxdvd.com/giveaway/gotd.htm

direct link?: http://www.winxdvd.com/download/gotd/dvd-ripper-pt-7.exe

If anyone needs to reload software and forget the code. It is AA-FYCLLVW-2LL8TEX .

AA-FYCLLVW-2LL8TEX is the key I am seeing. Is everyone getting the same code?

Yep, I got the same key code!

Ummm.....FYI, just tried converting "Taken 2" as the wife just bought the bluray/DVD combo pack and it no workee. It converts fine and plays fine in WMP but even using the "recommended" of the two options for iPad2, it will not copy to iPad. iTunes doesn't like it.

"Taken2 was not copied to iPad because this file cannot be played in ipad". I suspect drm but figured this new, super wazoo software would kick that easily.

Guess its back to dvdfab hddecryter + handbrake.

Bummer!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.