• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
By the way, got the 95 cent deal described over at the other website. It was super easy.

Thanks Butcherboy!

odhater said:   nicemann said:   jhpurchases said:   There is a thread over at SD about getting HR Block Deluxe with State for basically free
slickdeals.net/f/5768474-H-R-Block-At-Home-Deluxe-State-eFile-FREE-it-s-back-Premium-State-Program-19-95?&page=46
Been wondering why no one on FW was talking about this deal, figured it was banned. I did the free software and efile trick with no problems at all, took 5 minutes and not only do you save the $21.99 you also save the $19.99 efile for state on this deal at SD. So it's $42 savings.

Because it takes soooo many steps for some individuals! LOL
Not really, I could re-write it as 3 "easy" steps
1) download the iso CD image and a patch file
2) replace 2 files after extract iso to a folder as in a CD.
3) run the CD (folder) without internet until registration.

It is not much more than installing a downloaded game with registration online.
IMO, The hardest part is to download the big 245MB iso image file.
Even for a download version, I would still need to (1)download and (3)registration.

Not that if anybody cares; At the end of the CD run process,
the screen does show words of passing this CD to friends and family for saving.

in for 1 Thanks

Mine is on its way. Thanks!

Toejamb said:   Always keep your old returns forever. This is one thing that I wold not shred. The government can come back on you at any time. I am an accountant an the state of Indiana made an error and sold my wife's information to a collection agency. This was the only year that she did not have a copy. She filed in Ca because she was in school. Fortunately, Ca had it and the problem was solved.

Remember the government makes mistakes even though they will not admit it.

When purchasing a house, I was stalled because of a State of Maryland tax lien on my credit report - much to my surprise. I'd moved to Maryland in January, 1994, and the lien was for 1993 taxes. I had to get ahold of my former employer's records and making matters difficult, the company had been sold to another company - long story short, after much ado I was able to get a photocopy of every single check I'd received in 1993. After mailing this to the comptroller in Annapolis, I was able to get past this hurdle and buy my house. I'd been sued, and never even knew it. (I don't know why the Md. taxman had figured I'd lived in Md. prior, maybe because I'd sent my federal tax return from that part of the country ... or some other conjecture - who knows?)

All this happened in 2002 - so it'd been almost nine years. Sometimes you can't keep records long enough!!

Like an idiot, I pissed around trying to find a filler to meet FSSS and missed the sale.
Savings on the software would have offset shipping.
Idiot.

Home Premium + State is $27 again now.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014