Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Newegg Weekend TechRockers @ Newegg - On Sale

Free Shipping!
Expires On: Jan 6, 2013 11:59pm

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Newegg Weekend TechRockers
Thanks byakuya07
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I don't see many good deals here, unless you are looking for the onkyo receiver. The first deals are less than 10% off for the SAMSUNG 840 Pro Series MZ-7PD512BW 2.5" 512GB SATA III MLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD), not hot. And as for that tv, I hate it when you have to add the item to your shopping cart, then go to a secure checkout, then sign up for their (spam) mailing list before you can view the price. Ugh, frustrated. Sorry Im done

Your monthly mod meeting with listing this crap on the agenda can't come soon enough for me !!!

I guess I am going to have to list them all just to keep them off the hot deal board...

SithMaster said:   Your monthly mod meeting with listing this crap on the agenda can't come soon enough for me !!!

I guess I am going to have to list them all just to keep them off the hot deal board...

All you can just go over to SD to see the real hot deals.

chan101qua said:   SithMaster said:   Your monthly mod meeting with listing this crap on the agenda can't come soon enough for me !!!

All you can just go over to SD to see the real hot deals.

SD's categories are too general...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.