• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kohls.com 1/11-21

30% off w/code and Kohls charge

CODE IS LOVE2SHOP

earn $10/50 Kohls Cash from 1/11-1/15 only
REDEEM 1/16-26

Free Ship Code FS code (cardholders only) is SHIPPINGMVC. valid same dates as 30%

thnx kasty for fs code.

Kohl's
See Kohl's coupons that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kohls Charge Coupons (9.77kB)
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
CODE IS LOVE2SHOP

30% scan

Clearance link, low-high items. Good bookmark.

http://www.kohls.com/catalog/clearance.jsp?CN=4294736457&N=42947...
Staff Summary
  • Kohl's Coupons:
    HUNT
    15% off any order (expires 4/22/14 12:59am)
    FLWR15
    15% off any order (expires 4/23/14 12:59am)
  • Also categorized in:

NVM - I thought it was for today. Sorry!

actionstar said:   NVM - I thought it was for today. Sorry!Pee in your pants with uncontrolled excitement?

So maxing out the savings calculates to an overall 38.6% discount

skarloey said:   So maxing out the savings calculates to an overall 38.6% discountWith fuzzy math, the max savings comes to 44% discount.

100 - 30% = 70 - 14 (pro-rated KCash) = 56, which is 44% discount.

or

140 - 30% = 98 - 20 KCash = 78, which is slightly better than 44% discount.

Of course, in the real world, the scenario and the math, both are incorrect.

Wrong math - you need to subtract Kohls cash from original price and then apply 30% discount

cteru said:   Wrong math - you need to subtract Kohls cash from original price and then apply 30% discount
No you don't. The Kohls cash is for another purchase. In the ideal world, a purchase of exactly the amount of the Kohls cash.

the FS code (cardholders only) is SHIPPINGMVC. valid same dates as 30%.

cteru said:   Wrong math - you need to subtract Kohls cash from original price and then apply 30% discount

One must never question aarzi's math bbbwaaahhh hah aha

can anybody scan their 30% off and post? Thanks!! sandra

sandracooper4216 said:   can anybody scan their 30% off and post? Thanks!! sandra

yes, one will get posted by the 11th. not valid until then anyway.

MISTERCHEAP said:   sandracooper4216 said:   can anybody scan their 30% off and post? Thanks!! sandra

yep, posted here

Got 4 thermal mugs all for $16! What a steal! Thank you!

Thanks MR.

gizmo said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   sandracooper4216 said:   can anybody scan their 30% off and post? Thanks!! sandra

yep, posted here

Anyone have a color scan of the entire 30% off card?

I got this Queen size comforter set for $74.19 minus $10.00 Kohl's cash for grand total of $64.19.

If anyone is looking for a quality comforter set, this one is nice! I bought one for my daughter for Christmas
and while not visually exciting, it is incredibly soft and warm and snuggy! It's not too heavy, either.

Thanks for the coupon, Mr.

Clearance link, low-high items. Good bookmark.

http://www.kohls.com/catalog/clearance.jsp?CN=4294736457&N=4294736457&S=4&src=k3787&clickid=

freshair3 said:   I got this Queen size comforter set for $74.19 minus $10.00 Kohl's cash for grand total of $64.19.

If anyone is looking for a quality comforter set, this one is nice! I bought one for my daughter for Christmas
and while not visually exciting, it is incredibly soft and warm and snuggy! It's not too heavy, either.

Thanks for the coupon, Mr.

I, too, got the chocolate one for $75.xx when they were $99.99;price dropped four days later to $89.99, got in-store credit to my card. Nice comforter, excellent! We'll see how it does after a washing, though. Thanks for the orig. post and tip...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014