• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Kobalt 70-Piece Impact Ready Screwdriver Bit Set @ Lowe's - $14.98
was $39.98
Buy Online, Pick Up in Store

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kobalt 70-Piece Impact Ready Screwdriver Bit Set
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
now $19.98 (as of 1/13/2013 12:00p EST)
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

No go on pick up in store here....

Impact drills?
Why?

yesidonoitall said:   Impact drills?
Why?

To use along when the impact spade drills are too big.

Does anyone have any personal experience with Kobalt impact ready bits?

The picture of the product has no indication they are impact rated, and only 1 review mentions being use in an impact driver, the rest refer to drill use.

MeIsCheap said:   Does anyone have any personal experience with Kobalt impact ready bits?

The picture of the product has no indication they are impact rated, and only 1 review mentions being use in an impact driver, the rest refer to drill use.

My husband uses an impact driver daily (as well as a drill). He has many drill/driver sets but uses the 18v lithum ion hitachi mostly with bosch as a back up.
I have bought many dill bit sets over the years for him on sales but now the last few years he says just to buy the large dewalt set that Lowes has every black friday (the one that comes with the free tool bag). I buy 2 of the sets a year and he is set. I have bought the kobalt, craftsman and hitachi sets in the past but he said the dewalt was still the best. He says these sets don't have the quality (something about the fit and don't last as long when he is using them for heavy work) Funny he actually doesn't care for the dewalt tools just the bit set. My husband is not an occassional home project user, which these might be fine for.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014