• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Asus Tablet TF300T keyboard dock $75 at Best Buy - Blue

Asus Keyboard - Docking - Blue - Docking Port TouchPad - QWERTY - Card Reader Built-in - $74.99

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-...

ASUS TF300T-DOCK-BL USB 2.0 Tablet Docking Station:
16.5W battery
USB 2.0 port
SD card reader
40-pin connector port
Android Fn key
Increases battery life to 5 hours
Color: Blue

cpubradley op

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Asus Tablet TF300T keyboard dock
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
My TF300 updated itself to 4.1.1 the first time I turned it on a couple of weeks ago. Black model if that makes any dif... (more)

TheRatsWon (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 3:36p) |

Scored a second black dock at a local BB and am now officially looking for another TF300T to go with it! Thanks again B... (more)

ViveLeRoi (Jan. 13, 2013 @ 11:27p) |

Was going to swap the blue dock I put on hold for the cheaper blue one when I went to pick it up but even though it said... (more)

afox50x (Jan. 14, 2013 @ 4:43a) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Excellent deal. We paid $119 at MicroCenter for my daughters and the cheapest I have seen them is $99 previously. Too bad it's only the blue color that is on sale, but I was interested in getting another Asus TF300T because I liked my daughter's so much! The addition of the dock doubles the useable battery life and adds full-size USB as well as a card reader. The total batter life of the combination is nothing short of amazing.

Just bought the equivalent in black for $49.99 at BB. Just got my Asus tablet last week and I am impressed by the speed of the quad core and battery life.

Black is OOS online /w no in-store-pickup option. Just did store pick-up on the blue. Thanks! Green!

Got the last black one at the Bloomingdale, IL store. Thanks much to OP and GeorgeGarman for the tips.

It's a shame they don't offer to ship it considering some of us don't live even 2 hours from a store! Very disappointed.

Thanks OP!! I am in for a black one!!

Try the following link for those of you searching for a black one at your local store. I believe I modified it correctly to pull up the inventory search window specifically for the black model. You will at least be able to tell which local store still has it in stock for those of you who have multiple stores in your area.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?id=pcat17006&type=pag...

Richard

Thanks OP, I ordered a blue for in-store pickup, but will definitely look for a black one when I go in tomorrow for pickup. Only issue is that my tablet is actually blue, so wondering how bad the black/blue 2-tone will look, just so I can save $25... lol

rbiehl said:   Thanks OP!! I am in for a black one!!

Try the following link for those of you searching for a black one at your local store. I believe I modified it correctly to pull up the inventory search window specifically for the black model. You will at least be able to tell which local store still has it in stock for those of you who have multiple stores in your area.

Richard

Thanks! I ordered a blue one but if I can get to BB tomorrow before they are all gone im going to pick up a black one instead! Another $25 saved is a win for me and any of the colors go with black.

I bought the blue but will definitely look for the black when I go pick up the blue. Worth it to me the save $25. I don't really care if it matches...lol.

I have had the tf300t and dock for a while and love it. However, I never heard of a black dock, especially since there was never a blck tf300 tablet that i know of. I have only seen blue, red, and white.

I am not sure if anyone will have the same luck as me, but when I went to purchase one it rang up for 49.00 plus tax.

Me too, I purchased it on 12-31 for $99.00 and went to the store for a price match yesterday. I asked Cust Service fot the $10.00 reduction and they gave me $50.00 WooHoo.....

superflysocal said:   I have had the tf300t and dock for a while and love it. However, I never heard of a black dock, especially since there was never a blck tf300 tablet that i know of. I have only seen blue, red, and white.
Just got the black dock for $50 in Clearwater, FL and they have several left on the shelf (at least 20). My TF300T is black and didn't realize the color was exclusive to Best Buy per their shelf tag. Maybe why the black dock is being reduced more than the blue.

Butcherboy is butchering my wallet again.

The black dock is in a brown box.

GeorgeGarman said:   Black one is 50
http://m.bestbuy.com/m/e/product/detail.jsp?skuId=6744098&pid=12...

rbiehl said:   Thanks OP!! I am in for a black one!!

Richard

Thanks guys!

So now, who's got a good deal on the tablet?

sleepfaster said:   So now, who's got a good deal on the tablet?

Free. From Santa.

The only option I see right now is from OfficeMax for $299 which is only available via in-store pickup. This is the 32gb black model.

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/sku.jsp?productId=prod3980012&R...

Richard

rbiehl said:   The only option I see right now is from OfficeMax for $299 which is only available via in-store pickup. This is the 32gb black model.

http://www.officemax.com/catalog/sku.jsp?productId=prod3980012&R...

Richard

I have $25 and $30 coupons from Staples. Too bad they aren't good on technology items.

BTW: In-store pickup now works if you order the black keyboard online.

Bought the black dock yesterday for my blue tablet and it matches perfectly with the black screen bezel, too bad they only let me buy one.

I am upgrading from a 1st gen TF101 transformer, and have been doing some reading on comparing the TF201, TF300 series tablets. Here is what I found:

TF201 aka Prime
Pros: IPS+ screen, Slightly faster cpu than TF300, and slightly longer battery time, more polished look with aluminum finish
Cons: Lots of reported WiFi issues due to the new aluminum back, lots of app force closes, no click-button on the trackpad

TF300T aks Prime "budget" tablet
Pros: No WiFi issues, appears to be more stable for apps (less force closes), handles abuse better
Cons: Cheaper plastic feel, basic IPS screen (vs IPS+), no gorilla glass, bad outdoor viewing, slower cpu, lower battery life

For those wondering, both tablets have been confirmed to support the latest 64GB microSDXC cards
I was not able to find anything on when an official JellyBean release might be coming for either tablet, but that's what rooting/roms are for...

My TF300 updated itself to 4.1.1 the first time I turned it on a couple of weeks ago. Black model if that makes any difference.

Scored a second black dock at a local BB and am now officially looking for another TF300T to go with it! Thanks again ButcherBoy and GeorgeGarmin!

Was going to swap the blue dock I put on hold for the cheaper blue one when I went to pick it up but even though it said online they had it in store, no one could actually find one. I "returned" the blue one so I could get my money credited back to the gift card I used and put the black one on hold at another store. Supposedly they have 15 in stock so we'll see tomorrow.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014