• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
If you don't need the state tax software, TurboTax Deluxe for Federal only is $10 cheaper. PC or Mac download.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B009HBCH6S

Member Summary

Turbotax Deluxe Federal + efile download
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The state forms are not ready yet for some states.

Perfect, thanks OP!

This doesn't appear to include State taxes.

DonC said:   This doesn't appear to include State taxes.
Sorry that the first sentence in the OP didn't make that absolutely clear.

johnny98 said:   DonC said:   This doesn't appear to include State taxes.
Sorry that the first sentence in the OP didn't make that absolutely clear.

The Title should make it perfectly clear. It is the same as bait and switch.

Anyone know why it is cheaper to purchase/download TurboTax vs just using their online version? I've been using their online for the past couple years and the premier discounted Federal is 49.99 and state is 36$..... Getting both through Amazon is 57... am I missing something?

I need to update my Quicken 2010 version, because I just got a notice that Intuit will turn off the download features for this older version soon. So, I'm hoping for a bundle deal for Quicken+TurboTax to crop up. I think they usually have some deals like that, right?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014