• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
32GB Asus Nexus 7 7" Android 4.1 Tablet $228 with free shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-Google-Nexus-7-ASUS-1B32-32GB-Table...

32GB Asus Nexus 7 7" Android 4.1 Tablet [eBay.com]

$228 with free shipping

Specs•NVIDIA Tegra 3 1.2GHz Quad Core CPU
•1GB Memory
•32GB Internal Storage
•7" 1280x800 Back-lit IPS Display w/ 1.2MP Front-Facing Camera
•WiFi N
•4325mAh Battery
•Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean)

Pulled from sd

Member Summary

Asus Nexus 7 7" Android 4.1 Tablet
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Asus
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They should just lower the price...this deal is like every week on eBay.

Not complaining, but if anyone pays full retail for this tablet, they aren't doing it right.

Thank OP, everywhere local has been sold out of the 16GB version and 32GB is $250 + tax.

wow!! green op

Newegg has them for $250. No tax for me.

great tablet + great deal = winnnn

Thanks OP I've been waiting for a good price, so I could snag one.

This does appear to be a good deal.... but i'm still thinking, if it seems to be good.....
Anyway, so I go to the buydig.com website http://www.buydig.com/list/category/1082/Tablet+PCs&fm=Asus
and see that they have the 16gb version for $299 and the 32gb one for $259. Why would 32gb be less? Any ideas?
And if one buys the 32gb from buydig via eBay it's even less? It doesn't make sense, so i'm wondering if I'm missing something.

muchagaita said:   This does appear to be a good deal.... but i'm still thinking, if it seems to be good.....
Anyway, so I go to the buydig.com website http://www.buydig.com/list/category/1082/Tablet+PCs&fm=Asus
and see that they have the 16gb version for $299 and the 32gb one for $259. Why would 32gb be less? Any ideas?
And if one buys the 32gb from buydig via eBay it's even less? It doesn't make sense, so i'm wondering if I'm missing something.

2 things,

1) price mistake since the 16gb is $199 mfr
2) they jack up the price on hot products and did it untastfully.

Can't tether....not much good for me...

eatonr said:   Can't tether....not much good for me... what would be the point of tethering a tablet with no dataplan capabilities?

Yuyak said:   eatonr said:   Can't tether....not much good for me... what would be the point of tethering a tablet with no dataplan capabilities?
lol

Bought this from buydig through eBay in mid December. I've been purchasing from buydig directly for ~10 years now, and did so through eBay to get the CashBack, no sales tax, free shipping, etc. Shipping was quick and item was exactly as you would expect - new, retail box, perfect, etc.

seems like a nice tablet PC...

VinceLeo said:   seems like a nice tablet PC...

It is an Android Tablet, not a PC.

Very very nice deal. Green.

I'm gonna hold out for the next go around though.

Daughter wanted me to get her a hacked Nook for her upcoming birthday. This will be much better for not a whole lot more $$'s.

Thanks.

Yuyak said:   eatonr said:   Can't tether....not much good for me... what would be the point of tethering a tablet with no dataplan capabilities?

Can't you tether it to a smart phone (i.e. Evo) and get the bigger nicer display and faster performance of the Nexus?

piroto said:   Yuyak said:   eatonr said:   Can't tether....not much good for me... what would be the point of tethering a tablet with no dataplan capabilities?

Can't you tether it to a smart phone (i.e. Evo) and get the bigger nicer display and faster performance of the Nexus?

Yeah, the tablet just needs a Wifi Hotspot to connect to, it doesn't know or care that it's your phone providing it. So either the guy saying "can't tether" is wrong, or the statement is... misguided (to put it nicely).

Arrived today. That was quick. Nice looking unit.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.