• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Onkyo 300W 5.1-Ch 3D Pass-Through A/V Home Theater Receiver, $168.00 with free shipping or pickup.

Amazon has it for $168, but it's back ordered

Model: HT-RC430

-3D Pass Through
-300 watts total power:60 watts x 5 @ 8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz for powerful sound.
-Surround sound decoders: Include Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound decoders for use with Blu-ray.
-Speaker A/B switching
-Advanced Music Optimizer with volume equalization
-Overlaid on-screen display (OSD)
-AM/FM tuner
-USB port. connect iPodŽ or iPhoneŽ etc.
-4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output, HDMI cable not included
-4 DSP gaming modes

Warranty Terms - Parts and Labor: 2 years

Best Buy
See Best Buy discounts that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

HT-RC430
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Amazon would still be better if you are in no rush - though many now pay tax there too

Is the bose speaker good with this.

hunter2010 said:   Is the bose speaker good with this.
Bose speakers aren't that good no matter how good a receiver you pair them with.

I'd pair this with energy take 5's and a good subwoofer.

Bose are GREAT speakers. Mine (cubes and sub) are 20 years old and still sound great on my Denon Receiver (10+ years old).

friends don't let friends buy Bose.

My Bose cubes are just fine thank you! Too bad this is not 7.1 I would jump on it

seems to be the same price everywhere:

LinkalMart

fivetalents said:   Onkyo 300W 5.1-Ch 3D Pass-Through A/V Home Theater Receiver, $168.00 with free shipping or pickup.

Amazon has it for $168, but it's back ordered

Model: HT-RC430

-3D Pass Through
-300 watts total power:60 watts x 5 @ 8 ohms, 20Hz - 20kHz for powerful sound.
-Surround sound decoders: Include Dolby Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio surround sound decoders for use with Blu-ray.
-Speaker A/B switching
-Advanced Music Optimizer with volume equalization
-Overlaid on-screen display (OSD)
-AM/FM tuner
-USB port. connect iPodŽ or iPhoneŽ etc.
-4 HDMI inputs, 1 HDMI output, HDMI cable not included
-4 DSP gaming modes

Warranty Terms - Parts and Labor: 2 years

Woot has it for 129 LINK

MrClean09 said:   Bose are GREAT speakers. Mine (cubes and sub) are 20 years old and still sound great on my Denon Receiver (10+ years old).

+1 My 901's powered by a Quadraflex 868 are now 38 years old and I still wouldn't replace them with anything else. However, with that in mind, I run my HT with Energy Take 5's and a Yamaha RX V571 receiver.

SelfGovern said:   hunter2010 said:   Is the bose speaker good with this.
Bose speakers aren't that good no matter how good a receiver you pair them with.

Have you tried Monster brand cables to hook them up? Maybe that's your problem.

I bought the TX-NR509 when it was 127$ on Amazon and is supposed to be a step up from this receiver. I have it paired with Energy Take 5, Bic America V1220, and 46" Panasonic Plasma. This is a bedroom setup that is total size 12x17, however viewing area is 12x12 and I can not complain and the Bic sounds great as well as the whole setup. I would imagine with the same setup with this receiver instead would sound just as good. All in all I only paid 119.99 for the Take 5, 124.99 for the Bic (Had a 50$ Best buy xmas gift card)and 127$ for the receiver. So not bad setup for 370$....Great bedroom or if on a budget.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014