Voting History
rated:
Pet Supplies 25% off at pet360.com
For example: Taste of the Wild Dog Food 30 lb bag for $35 AC FS over $59

http://www.pet360.com/search/products/taste%20of%20the%20wild

Enter code FRIEND25 to save 25% off.

Good deal for Frontline 12 pack. 154.98 - 25% = 116.24
116.24 / 12 = $9.69 per dose.

Code is not limited to dog food. Original credit goes to SueDoeNemesis for the code.
Credit to i3ighead.

Pet360
See Pet360 discounts that earn 4.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

pet360
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"Wild Dog"? LMAO. what a name.

Green

Just saved $23 and found a new place to order online!

Awesome, thanks! Just saved a bunch of $ on cat food.

Another example (for cat owners): Three 15lb-bags of Taste of the Wild Dry cat food (two varieties) for $63 shipped...that's about $1.40/lb for a VERY good grain-free food!

Green, OP!

Main ingredients:
Rocky Mountain Feline Formula: Chicken meal, peas, sweet potatoes, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), potato protein, roasted venison, smoked salmon
Crude Protein Minimum 42.00%, Crude Fat Minimum 18.00%, Crude Fiber Maximum 3.00%, Moisture Maximum 10.00%

Canyon River: Trout, ocean fish meal, sweet potatoes, potatoes, potato protein, canola oil, smoked salmon
Crude Protein (min) 32%, Crude Fat (min) 16%, Crude Fiber (min) 3%, Moisture (max) 10%

OOS on the TotW we buy... it's $46.99/30, so not a great deal without the OP's coupon code. Local store sells it for $40/30. If they get it back in stock before the offer expires, I'll pick up a couple of bags to save a few dollars.

Merrick Grain Free Grammy's Pot Pie Classic Recipe Canned Dog Food

@Amazon
- Pay only $27.45 and relax with Subscribe & Save.

@pet360
- 25.11 + shipping (after 25% code)

So if you buy $59 probably better @ pet360, if you buy less than $59 and have prime then Amazon is cheaper.

thanks!! saved some money on dog supplies.

Seems like all the dry dog food is OOS.

Frontline price about in line with Amazon. WalMart just recently was the go-to place for price at $27 a 3 pack but now is $42 - not sure what happened.

Tried to order 4 30 lb. bags of California Natural. Bags are in stock, but . . . message indicates "The code FRIEND25 is invalid" I was offered an automatic 10% discount, but that's a bit of fiscal cliff dive from 25%. I do my best, but maybe I don't look or smell like a "friend".

Thanks! Got Advantix at $10/pack, my price point.

Thanks for the code.

Dead? I'm getting

Code does not yet qualify. The promo code entered does not meet one of the following requirements: Order subtotal does not meet the minimum purchase total Order does not include a required brand or item Add required items to be eligible.

looks dead

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014