• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

SGH i677 (54.74kB)
Disclaimer
Link

Works with AT&T AND Straight Talk 3G bands.

Member Summary

samsung (54.74kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Detailed item info
Product Information
The Samsung Focus Flash SGH-I677 is a user-friendly Windows phone suitable for anybody and everybody. This Samsung smartphone operates on the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango OS and a 1.4 GHz processor, which facilitates faster browsing, uploading and downloading. The 5 MP rear-facing camera of this Samsung smartphone lets you can capture stunning photos and also shoots full HD video. The 3.7-inch AMOLED touchscreen display of the Samsung Focus Flash SGH-I677 Windows phone has deep, rich colors that look great in almost any light.

Product Features

Windows phone is made to be social
The Samsung Focus Flash comes pre-loaded with everything that goes with it. You'll have, among other things, built-in Twitter and LinkedIn, a handy linked inbox to see all your email messages in one place and Local Scout, powered by Bing. You'll also have a 1.4 GHz processor to make sure all that sending, receiving and updating happens as quickly as possible.
Your phone has never looked so good
Software is only part of the story. The Focus Flash also has some very impressive hardware, including a large 3.7" super AMOLED display. In other words, everything you see on your phone will have richer, deeper, brighter colors and will look just as rich, deep and bright from almost any angle in almost any light - perfect for sharing with friends.
Connect faster
4G speed is a lot more than a bullet point. It's a whole new level of mobile processing performance. It's faster browsing, uploading and downloading. It's smoother video. It's better app performance. And with this Samsung's powerful Qualcomm 1.4 GHz processor, it's connecting with your friends better and quicker than ever before.
Get the picture (and in it)
As long as you're sharing pictures and video all day, you might as well share high quality pictures and video. The Focus Flash has a 5.0-megapixel rear-facing camera with a 4x zoom and auto focus. It also shoots full 720p HD video. And, of course, the Focus Flash also has a flash. But that's not all - there's also a built-in quality front-facing camera so you can become part of the fun.

Product Identifiers
Brand Samsung
MPN SGH-I677DAAATT
Carrier Unlocked
Family Line Samsung SGH
Model I677
Type Smartphone

Key Features
Storage Capacity 8 GB
Color Dark gray
Network Generation 3G
Network Technology GSM / EDGE / WCDMA (UMTS) / HSDPA / HSUPA / GPRS
Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quadband) HSDPA 850/1900/2100
Camera 5.0 MP

Display
Display Technology Super Amoled

Other Features
Touch Screen Yes
Bluetooth Yes
Digital Camera Yes
GPS Yes
Email Access Yes
  • Also categorized in:

You mean it works with AT&T Bands. Straight Talk uses both AT&T and TMobile for their back end.

Only AT&T band.

Only 8GB and Windows 7.5 and other lame excuses. But can't beat the price for an unlocked phone. I came across this when browsing on eBay. May be useful for someone.

Or T-Mobile where they have refarmed 1900mhz.

ONLY 3G!!!

come with bing maps?

very nice deal for an unlocked ATT band smartphone.

Looks good, but no mention if it comes with any accessories at all (chargers, manual?)
Anyone have any idea? I contacted the seller already and am waiting

Is this a good deal? I got one of this used for $50 more ($190) 18 months ago and it was unlocked.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014