• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
nvazn said:   This phone is only good if you flash a custom rom and a new radio or else it's useless due to the known radio issue and poor battery life.

Poor battery life, definitely. But the radio interference issue was fixed with a VERY recent update and works flawlessly now. My phone just got the update last week. I would recommend the phone at this price; I paid twice as much for it last year and it's generally been a pleasure to use.

Ur teeth might be yellow lolz

nvazn said:   This phone is only good if you flash a custom rom and a new radio or else it's useless due to the known radio issue and poor battery life.I bought mine solely to use as a wifi device just to get my hands on the 3D camera and videos! So I too think your post is not of use. Do you even own one?

To make this an even better deal you should go to CrazyGameTime.com. They have $60 Virgin Mobile top up cards for $50. Buy 3 of them for $150 and you'll receive $180 credit. Add that to you Virgin Mobile account and proceed to purchase the Evo V. During checkout there should be an option to pay with you account balance. By doing this you avoid taxes. So in the end you only paid 150 dollars minus the 22.50 Cash Back and 30 dollars toward your monthly bill.

Using the cards to pay for phone sounds great but how do you create a Virgin account before having service from them? Don't you have to buy the phone first?

Does this phone support separate work and personal profiles? I just got a Blackberry Curve from work, and absolutely hate it.

Just wanted to bump that it's 139.99 now.

hey, will you definitely get the CashBack by paying through top up cards? Are you sure? have you tried?

redgjm said:   To make this an even better deal you should go to CrazyGameTime.com. They have $60 Virgin Mobile top up cards for $50. Buy 3 of them for $150 and you'll receive $180 credit. Add that to you Virgin Mobile account and proceed to purchase the Evo V. During checkout there should be an option to pay with you account balance. By doing this you avoid taxes. So in the end you only paid 150 dollars minus the 22.50 Cash Back and 30 dollars toward your monthly bill.

hey, will you definitely get the CashBack by paying through top up cards? Are you sure? have you tried?

Yes, I have done it.

I see that the Samsung Reverb price just dropped from $199 to $139. Anyone care to say how the Samsung compares to the HTC Evo V?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014