• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Targeted - Check your Newegg emails for code.

Cheaper out of pocket price than the other posted deal on the 673, but not as cheap if you are going to spend more eventually at the Egg anyway.

This sale covers a bunch of other Yamaha units, as well as, an Onkyo.

List of products

Member Summary

receiver
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I didnot receive this targetted email. I am looking for Onkyo 818. Is it one time code or you can PM or forward the email? Thx OP

Did anyone get this deal to work? I contacted Newegg about it, but they were clueless about it.

Yes the code I got worked fine. I tried it with several different receivers listed and all showed the 30% discount on top of instant discount/sale price/etc. In fact it worked with multiple receivers in the cart (up to the max discount)

If you haven't used these type of targeted Newegg deals before, the rules are:

**PROMO CODES ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE and may only be redeemed using the Newegg account attached to this e-mail address. Items sold by Newegg Marketplace sellers do not qualify. Not valid on open box and refurbished items.

All codes usually have individual rules as well, for instance the one for the select receivers says a max discount of $360. It expires at 11:59PM PST 1/13/2013 or SOONER based on fund availability.

If you got this email, are logged into Newegg, entered the code for a valid product (direct from Newegg), and still are not seeing the discount; it is possible that the dicounts have been used up.

I was looking for Onkyo TXNR818 too. I missed the boat last time when it was under $700 two-three weeks ago. I'm almost going to pick the openbox for $820. Is it a bad deal..? Should I wait for the next load with lower ($700) price range..?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014