• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This deal use to be around a lot in the past but lately it has been hard to find instore. Just print the PDF and bring it in with you filled out, worked for me today.

JOIN COSTCO AS A NEW MEMBER and receive coupons for free products and other great savings, valued at MORE THAN $50 , including:
FREE Kirkland Signature™ rotisserie chicken FREE Kirkland Signature Spring or Drinking Water, 35/16.9 oz. FREE Kirkland Signature 48pk "AA" batteries – and more!

FREE PRODUCTS AND COUPON SAVINGS WITH GOLD STAR MEMBERSHIP is $55 a year including a free Household Card. Offer expires March 31, 2013, and is valid only for non-members for their first year of membership. Limit one offer per household. You must apply in person at any U.S. or Puerto Rico Costco location. Offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offer or coupon. Coupons will be mailed to you within 2 to 3 weeks of processing your membership application.

REE PRODUCTS AND COUPON SAVINGS WITH EXECUTIVE MEMBERSHIP with an annual 2% Reward (up to $750) on most Costco purchases is $55 a year, plus an additional $55 upgrade fee a year. Includes a free Household Card. Limit one Executive Membership per household or business. Offer expires March 31, 2013, and is valid only for non-members for their first year of membership. Limit one offer per household. You must apply in person at any U.S. or Puerto Rico Costco location. Offer is non-transferable and may not be combined with any other offer or coupon. Coupons will be mailed to you within 2 to 3 weeks of processing your membership application.


Updated 1/14/2013:
Received the coupons today:
Free 48 Pack Kirkland Batteries
Free Rotisserie Chicken
Free Kirkland 36/16.9 oz Spring or Drinking Water
$10 off Pair of Prescription Eyeglasses
$3 off Kirkland Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies
$5 off Kirkland Signature Toasted by Starbucks House Blend Office or Columbian Coffee
$5 off Fresh Meat1
$3 off Kirkland Premium Chunk Chicken Breast Canned 6/12.5 oz
$3 off Kirkland Signature Albacore Tuna 8/7 oz
$5 off Food Court Fresh-Baked 18" Pizza
$1.50 off Fresh Produce Select Salad Mixes
They all expire July 31, 2013

Member Summary

Logo (14.51kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
They offer this all the time. If this offer expired there is probably another one. As I said, just try calling your loca... (more)

billrubin (Apr. 15, 2013 @ 9:59p) |

Tried to use mine today, but they refused to accept it because I was a member ten years ago. Told me I would have to rea... (more)

cyclerJim (Apr. 21, 2013 @ 10:02a) |

Hmmm... I signed up at mycokerewards, found the costco membership link, clicked, and "Validation Error". Nothing.

:-<

MinnesotaNice (Jun. 11, 2013 @ 4:17p) |

You can get 250 cokerewards points AND the new member bonus by logging into www.mycokerewards.com then go to offers and promotions - costco membership. They will mail you the voucher then you bring it to the store to use for membership or upgrade.
  • Also categorized in:

Hmm.. why don't loyal costco members get these.. the chickens are awesome, the water is cheap, and the batteries last as long as duracell..

Thanks OP....Have been looking for one for friends.

rj888 said:   Hmm.. why don't loyal costco members get these.. the chickens are awesome, the water is cheap, and the batteries last as long as duracell..

Wish I knew, a lot of companies don't take care of their current customers.

look back period? were members last year...


"– and more!"= ?


can we return batteries ? (have hundreds from FAR deals)

vickh said:   look back period? were members last year...


"– and more!"= ?


can we return batteries ? (have hundreds from FAR deals)


Not sure how far Costco goes back, I just did a deal at Sam's and my membership was expired for just a few months, no issues, I did give them a different phone number and email address though. Worse they say is no, but I am sure they are willing to give you the deal to get you back. Doubt if you can return batteries since the receipt and membership will show as free.

nicemann said:   rj888 said:   Hmm.. why don't loyal costco members get these.. the chickens are awesome, the water is cheap, and the batteries last as long as duracell..

Wish I knew, a lot of companies don't take care of their current customers.


Costco is a company that foremost takes care of its customers and its employees, and lastly its investors including members of the public. Companies cannot remain in business without making a return on the investment. At Costco the view is for the long haul. The membership fee represents the company's profit margin, as effectively the Warehouses are operated at cost.

BTW:
BJ's has had a history financial difficulties, changing ownership, and is now owned by a "private investment firm". Sam's Club is owned by the company that made staff work on Thanksgiving Day.

Thanks OP, just had one open in the area last year and been thinking about joining there instead of Sam's since it's closer to home. This might give me a good reason.

The offer to get this through www.mycokerewards.com is better since you get 250 points and can use that for a magazine sub or $5 at Dominoes or $10 from other places. Added that to the quick summary.

i bought 2 from mypoints link here. got the membership certificates and the coupons pretty quickly. took the 2 prepaid certificates to costco and trade them for an executive membership as renewal with no problems. however, the 2 sets of over $50 coupons got expires the end of january.

btw, the batteries are kirkland brand.

and horizon6, walmarts were open on thanksgiving. sams club has never been open on thanksgiving day as long as i can remember.

oh, the link thru mypoints expires in june.

Thanks OP.

linrick said:   i bought 2 from mypoints link here. got the membership certificates and the coupons pretty quickly. took the 2 prepaid certificates to costco and trade them for an executive membership as renewal with no problems. however, the 2 sets of over $50 coupons got expires the end of january.

btw, the batteries are kirkland brand.

and horizon6, walmarts were open on thanksgiving. sams club has never been open on thanksgiving day as long as i can remember.

oh, the link thru mypoints expires in june.


The new batch will expire march 31st. From what I recall in addition to the free chicken, batteries, and water you get $5 off coffee, $1.50 off salad, $3 off cookies, $3 off chicken and tuna, and $5 off a cooked pizza

DamnoIT said:   linrick said:   i bought 2 from mypoints link here. got the membership certificates and the coupons pretty quickly. took the 2 prepaid certificates to costco and trade them for an executive membership as renewal with no problems. however, the 2 sets of over $50 coupons got expires the end of january.

btw, the batteries are kirkland brand.

and horizon6, walmarts were open on thanksgiving. sams club has never been open on thanksgiving day as long as i can remember.

oh, the link thru mypoints expires in june.


The new batch will expire march 31st. From what I recall in addition to the free chicken, batteries, and water you get $5 off coffee, $1.50 off salad, $3 off cookies, $3 off chicken and tuna, and $5 off a cooked pizza
i'm not sure but i bought 2 memberships from mypoints on 1/2 and got both with coupons on 1/5. both sets of coupons expires end of january but the offer doesn't end until end of june from mypoints.

DamnoIT said:   The offer to get this through www.mycokerewards.com is better since you get 250 points and can use that for a magazine sub or $5 at Dominoes or $10 from other places. Added that to the quick summary.

Good deal with the 250 points, just have to order online. If you don't need the membership right away yeah this is the way to go. The certificate I posted was the only I found that you just walk into the store with.

Thanks OP. Closest CostCo is 15 miles away, but might be worth a peek. Have to consider.

Got a gift card good for a year of Costco membership for Christmas. Hopefully, I can redeem it using this deal.

If they ever open a Costco within 100 miles from me, I'll consider joining. Until then, I am stuck with just Sam's Club.

I agree wishing Costco was closer. Until then Sam's Club keeps my business. Thanks though

Driver license number? Don't remember them wanting that before. What's that all about? Will they process the form without it?

How long after my membership has expired before I can apply as a new member?

jwardl said:   Driver license number? Don't remember them wanting that before. What's that all about? Will they process the form without it?

They put it on file so if you want to write a check, but who the heck still uses checks??

kcwingood said:   How long after my membership has expired before I can apply as a new member?

SD says 2 years

BADADVICE said:   kcwingood said:   How long after my membership has expired before I can apply as a new member?

SD says 2 years
sd is wrong. once you are a member, you're tagged as a member even if you don't renew your membership for years. new members are the ones who have never had a membership in their names.

also, this form is for new membership only. if you try to use this form with renewal, they will surely not send the coupons.

buy from my post and get the coupons with the paid membership certificate. once you get them, go to costco and renew and use the coupons right away in one trip.

I want to become the member of this plz tell me hoe can i get this membership.

arifhussain said:   I want to become the member of this plz tell me hoe can i get this membership.

Just fill out the PDF in the first post and bring it in. It has all the instructions.

horizon6 said:   nicemann said:   rj888 said:   Hmm.. why don't loyal costco members get these.. the chickens are awesome, the water is cheap, and the batteries last as long as duracell..

Wish I knew, a lot of companies don't take care of their current customers.


Costco is a company that foremost takes care of its customers and its employees, and lastly its investors including members of the public. Companies cannot remain in business without making a return on the investment. At Costco the view is for the long haul. The membership fee represents the company's profit margin, as effectively the Warehouses are operated at cost.

BTW:
BJ's has had a history financial difficulties, changing ownership, and is now owned by a "private investment firm". Sam's Club is owned by the company that made staff work on Thanksgiving Day.
Why are people giving this post so much red? What horizon6 says is accurate; many business schools talk about Costco for their interesting business model.

nicemann said:   DamnoIT said:   The offer to get this through www.mycokerewards.com is better since you get 250 points and can use that for a magazine sub or $5 at Dominoes or $10 from other places. Added that to the quick summary.

Good deal with the 250 points, just have to order online. If you don't need the membership right away yeah this is the way to go. The certificate I posted was the only I found that you just walk into the store with.


I'm looking all over mycokerewards and can't find the link for the Costco membership. Do you have a direct link?

handsgo said:   nicemann said:   DamnoIT said:   The offer to get this through www.mycokerewards.com is better since you get 250 points and can use that for a magazine sub or $5 at Dominoes or $10 from other places. Added that to the quick summary.

Good deal with the 250 points, just have to order online. If you don't need the membership right away yeah this is the way to go. The certificate I posted was the only I found that you just walk into the store with.


I'm looking all over mycokerewards and can't find the link for the Costco membership. Do you have a direct link?


FOUND IT!! You have to have a My Coke Rewards account and you have to log into the site. Once you log in, the Costco deal shows up. THANKS!! N 4 1

Yuyak said:    Why are people giving this post so much red? What horizon6 says is accurate; many business schools talk about Costco for their interesting business model.

I didn't but if I did it would be for "Sam's Club is owned by the company that made staff work on Thanksgiving Day" Come on, this is SD we all love those Thanksgiving deals.

I can tell you my wife filled this pdf out and went to the local Costco and they turned her down flat. Said this code was for some company and that she had to show proof that she worked for that company.

Received the coupons today:
Free 48 Pack Kirkland Batteries
Free Rotisserie Chicken
Free Kirkland 36/16.9 oz Spring or Drinking Water
$10 off Pair of Prescription Eyeglasses
$3 off Kirkland Gourmet Chocolate Chunk Cookies
$5 off Kirkland Signature Toasted by Starbucks House Blend Office or Columbian Coffee
$5 off Fresh Meat1
$3 off Kirkland Premium Chunk Chicken Breast Canned 6/12.5 oz
$3 off Kirkland Signature Albacore Tuna 8/7 oz
$5 off Food Court Fresh-Baked 18" Pizza
$1.50 off Fresh Produce Select Salad Mixes
They all expire July 31, 2013

If you believe Costco's only making a flat 10 percent and never more acrossed the board (like many media outlets have reported) then you are high.

I can tell you they make a margin on their own wines that would make your jaw drop.

10% margins?

Break even philosophies?

My a$$.

They break even like Howard Hughes and Richard Branson!

P.S. Good way to get in on a costco membership with mutual burden for those who get this. Just remember.....NEVARRR feel sorry for Costco!

Has anyone other than OP gotten Costco to accept the pdf application?

BADADVICE said:   Has anyone other than OP gotten Costco to accept the pdf application?

Over at SD there is 217 posts on their thread, quite a few people have done it.

I just got my coupons today too.

I got my coupons today, but they expire on January 31, 2013. I have to contact them.

mutts said:   I got my coupons today, but they expire on January 31, 2013. I have to contact them.

Weird they dated your coupons so close. Guessing you got the end of that batch. Yeah I would be calling too.

mutts said:   I got my coupons today, but they expire on January 31, 2013. I have to contact them.

or, you could always use them.

Mickie3 said:   mutts said:   I got my coupons today, but they expire on January 31, 2013. I have to contact them.

or, you could always use them.


Good point, I used the Pizza, Rotisserie Chicken, Batteries, Water, and Canned Chicken yesterday all at once.

Skipping 27 Messages...
Hmmm... I signed up at mycokerewards, found the costco membership link, clicked, and "Validation Error". Nothing.

:-<



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014