• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
This new year you have even more reasons to celebrate! Now, when you redeem 5,000 POINTS, you earn 5,000 BONUS POINTS.

1. Enroll here
2. REDEEM a minimum of 5,000 POINTS and EARN 5,000 BONUS POINTS* ($50.00 VALUE)

*Offer Details: Offer available from 1/7/13-1/31/13. To qualify you must enroll in the 5,000 Bonus Points Offer on www.SonyRewards.com. Once enrolled, if you are an active Sony Card member in good standing, and you redeem 5,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies, or select PlayStation items within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 1/7/13 - 1/31/13, you will qualify for the 5,000 Bonus Points Offer. Offer excludes all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions, and PlayStation® Network Codes. Only one 5,000 Bonus Points Offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 1/7/13 are not eligible for this 5,000 Bonus Points Offer. The 5,000 points will be awarded 2-3 weeks after the promotional period has ended. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests.

Please post redemption ideas in quick summary. You can effectively redeem an item worth 5000 points for free!

Sony
See Sony coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logo
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
    • Manufacturer › Sony
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

"you are not eligible for this promo"

deshwasi said:   "you are not eligible for this promo"

+2

Got the email today, thanks for the reminder! Annoyed that I just redeemed 6000 expiring points two weeks ago. I would have used that on PSN Codes if I knew this was coming. (This offer excludes Gift Cards/PSN Codes0

None of my accounts are eligible. Maybe I buy too many Sony stuff ...

*edit - OP's link didn't work but when I log into my account regularly, I get a 5000 pt link and was able to register.

vickh said:   deshwasi said:   "you are not eligible for this promo"

+2

+3..No clue why, I actually just enrolled in Sony rewards around a month ago.

anything good to buy?

I believe you will need 5,000 points in account to qualify..

Excludes Purchase Credit Requests..

stoner88 said:   I believe you will need 5,000 points in account to qualify..

Excludes Purchase Credit Requests..

I have a little over 5,500 points and I didn't qualify either. There's another offer I see on the site for getting 2500 points after redeeming 2500. Maybe I'll give them a call and see if they'll bump it up to 5000.

I got this offer in an email so it may be targeted.

I got a "spend 2500, get 2500" offer myself. It might have something to do with me having >2500 points but a bit less than 5000.

very ymmv. neither hubby or i got any offer.

what is there good to get for 5k points?

scottxmso said:   I got a "spend 2500, get 2500" offer myself. It might have something to do with me having >2500 points but a bit less than 5000.

I have more than 5000 and got the spend 2500 offer as well

This is great OP. I checked yesterday and I was able to get the 5,000 point offer. Don't know if it matters that I have over 48,000 points available. I also noticed that they took 3,500 points that expired. I didn't know point expire. wish I could convert the point to cash or statement credit.

Anyone know if the 5000 has to be before tax or can it be after?

i got the spend 2500 get 2500 points offer!!

I got the email, but cannot enroll

==

*Offer Details: Offer available from 1/7/13‑1/31/13. To qualify for the 5,000 Bonus Points Offer, you must be an active Sony Card member in good standing, and redeem 5,000 points for any Sony electronics, music, movies, or select PlayStation items within the Sony Rewards online catalog between 1/7/13‑1/31/13. Offer excludes all Gift Cards, Movie Tickets, PlayStation®Plus Subscriptions, and PlayStation® Network Codes. Only one 5,000 Bonus Points Offer will be awarded per Sony Card member. Offer cannot be combined with any other offer. Reward points redemptions before 1/7/13 are not eligible for this 5,000 Bonus Points Offer. The 5,000 points will be awarded 2‑3 weeks after the promotional period has ended. Excludes Purchase Credit Requests. This offer is non‑transferable. It may only be used by the person to whom this email is addressed.
This message was sent to xxx@gmail.com. We've sent this email to you because you registered at sonyrewards.com. You are currently subscribed to: Special Offers. To manage your communications, please click here.
Please do not reply to this email. To reach us, please visit the Contact Us page at sonyrewards.com.
© 2013 Sony Electronics Inc. Live Love Reward & Design is a trademark of Sony Electronics Inc. Sony Rewards is a trademark of Sony Corporation. All rights reserved. Sony Rewards, 1 Sony Drive, Park Ridge, NJ 07656.

Why cant i register any more of my dvd's with Sony? It says I have reached the limit on registering dics? I have only done about 10 movies or so

bshields76 said:   Why cant i register any more of my dvd's with Sony? It says I have reached the limit on registering dics? I have only done about 10 movies or so

Sony now limits to 3 per month.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.