• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Finish Products: 32-Count Finish Gelpacs Dishwasher Detergent (Orange Scent) $3.52, 25-Count Quantum $3.82 & More + Free Shipping

Amazon has Finish Products on sale. Clip the coupon found on the product page to get the prices listed below.

http://www.amazon.com/Finish-Pacs-Cleaning-power-Count/dp/B002OD...

Finish Gelpacs, All-in-1 Deep Cleaning Power Dishwasher Detergent, Orange Scent, 32 Count [Amazon.com] - $3.52 + Free Shipping with Subscribe & Save (or $3.82 without Subscribe & Save)

calistyle op

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Finish Products
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I ordered (2) Finish Gel Pacs, All in 1 Deep Cleaning power, 32 Count. I have Prime and clipped the coupon. What is the ... (more)

tflauda (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 12:27p) |

Now defaults to shipping from Pattysbooks.
Must change back to Amazon to get the $5.97 price, then edit the cart, and app... (more)

jwardl (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 1:32p) |

In for 2 of each. Good find OP.

s10trev (Jan. 09, 2013 @ 2:17p) |

Direct Link to coupon
http://www.amazon.com/gp/coupon/save-2-15-on-select-finish-gelpacs/A2YABI1PYPLMV3
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

any link to this coupon? Couldn't find it anywhere on the site.

Couldn't get S&S to work because they are currently out of stock, but if you click add to cart from Amazon as the seller it will allow you to clip the coupon from your cart. Shipping is 2-4 weeks out. Price is $3.82 and you will need to have Prime to get free shipping using this method.

Thanks Op! The Quantum are the only dishwasher detergent that works in our dishwasher!

Good deal at 14-cents a powerball
Just bought an 80-pack as Sams (18-cents)

FYI, You can clip this coupon multiple times. I've now ordered (4) boxes, in (4) seperate orders, and the coupon has been deducted from each order. Looks like its time to stock up on dishwasher detergent again. Timing couldn't have been better as I just opened my last box the other day.

Also works on the Finish Powerball Tablets, Fresh Scent. You get 32 per box (unlike the 25 for Quantam), but they don't stick together and become unusable like the gelpacs if they get wet (I speak from experience).

www.amazon.com/dp/B001PRPZHU/

befriendly said:   Thnaks op! got Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Orange Scent, 60-Count for $1.72
60 count for $1.72??

Yes and without S&S. If you S&S it is another $.55 cents makins it $1.17 approximately with PRIME thought

befriendly said:   Yes and without S&S. If you S&S it is another $.55 cents makins it $1.17 approximately with PRIME thought
Do you mean to say $10.17?

befriendly said:   Thnaks op! got Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Orange Scent, 60-Count for $1.72

I don't see a coupon for this flavor and I think you mean $11 (not $1.72)

Please ignore my price. It was an error on my part as my personal promotion was applied and I did not realize it.

In for 1, thank you!

blueribb said:   befriendly said:   Thnaks op! got Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Orange Scent, 60-Count for $1.72

I don't see a coupon for this flavor and I think you mean $11 (not $1.72)

You have to click on "more buying choices" sometimes it does not default to Amazon.

Ok, please excuse this if it's a stupid question, but we just bought a house with a dishwasher and it'll be our first time using one. Are these gel packs worth the extra few bucks for them versus powder or gel? thanks

this is dead, the free shipping is gonnnnnnnnnnnnne

Thanks OP - ordered 4 different packs from 2 accounts for total of 8 packs - this is what we usually use anyway, but this saved us some money !

1 of: Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent with Baking Soda, 25-Count [Health and Beauty]
Condition: New
Sold by: Amazon.com LLC
$5.97
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None

1 of: Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 32-Count [Health and Beauty]
$5.97

1 of: Finish Gel Pacs, All in 1 Deep Cleaning power, 32 Count [Health and Beauty]
$5.97

Delivery estimate: January 14, 2013 - January 17, 2013 Price
1 of: Quilted Northern, Ultra Plush, Double Rolls, [6 Rolls*8 Pack] = 48 Total Count [Health and Beauty]
$23.94

Payment Information
Item(s) Subtotal: $41.85
Shipping & Handling: $23.00
Super Saver Discount: -$23.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$1.00
Your Coupon Savings: -$2.15
-----
Total before tax: $34.40
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Gift Certificate/Card Amount: -$34.40

Hope this helps someone!

Items Ordered Price
2 of: Finish Powerball Tabs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh Scent, 32-Count [Health and Beauty]
$5.97
- 2 item(s) Gift options: None Change gift options

1 of: Finish Quantum Dishwasher Detergent with Baking Soda, 25-Count [Health and Beauty]
$5.97
- 1 item(s) Gift options: None Change gift options

2 of: Finish Gel Pacs, All in 1 Deep Cleaning power, 32 Count [Health and Beauty]
$5.97
- 2 item(s) Gift options: None Change gift options

Payment Information Print order summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $29.85
Shipping & Handling: $10.54
Super Saver Discount: -$10.54
-----
Total before tax: $23.40
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
-----
Grand Total: $23.40

comes out to .15cents each. The time I put into trying to figure it out, it was worth it. I also guess my prime account just ran out? I did the free one from on here.

Thanks for this link, i couldnt use the coupon any other way but with your link it worked (and i could place 2 orders and still get discount on both)

Dotbody said:   Also works on the Finish Powerball Tablets, Fresh Scent. You get 32 per box (unlike the 25 for Quantam), but they don't stick together and become unusable like the gelpacs if they get wet (I speak from experience).

www.amazon.com/dp/B001PRPZHU/

NYBonk said:   Ok, please excuse this if it's a stupid question, but we just bought a house with a dishwasher and it'll be our first time using one. Are these gel packs worth the extra few bucks for them versus powder or gel? thanks

We've found the Powerball and Quantum versions work well. Just ordered these, but assume they'll also work fine. Way more convenient and less messy to just drop one tablet in, rather than pouring out gel or powder. (Although I'm sure someone here will point out that powder is 1.3-cents per load cheaper and we're all doomed to purgatory for wasting money on these! )

craftsmd said:   NYBonk said:   Ok, please excuse this if it's a stupid question, but we just bought a house with a dishwasher and it'll be our first time using one. Are these gel packs worth the extra few bucks for them versus powder or gel? thanks

We've found the Powerball and Quantum versions work well. Just ordered these, but assume they'll also work fine. Way more convenient and less messy to just drop one tablet in, rather than pouring out gel or powder. (Although I'm sure someone here will point out that powder is 1.3-cents per load cheaper and we're all doomed to purgatory for wasting money on these! )

Also NY, if your home has a septic system, gels or liquid for either the dishwasher or (clothes) washing machine are easier on the septic system in the long run. Congrats on home ownership.

Thank you guys for your pointers and knowledge. I ordered 3 packs based on user reviews FW user reviews that is,

Sorry. No s&s available.

No free shipping. Any idea? Dead?

I was able to get this, shipped free with my prime trial - not sure if it would have been free over $25 or not, but two boxes gets to $25.08:
Items Ordered Price
2 of: Finish Gelpacs Automatic Dishwasher Detergent, Orange Scent - 96 Ct. [Health and Beauty]
$12.54
Amazon Prime: Standard Shipping is free
- 2 item(s) Gift options: None

Payment Information
Item(s) Subtotal: $25.08
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
-----
Total before tax: $25.08
Estimated tax to be collected: $1.52
-----
Grand Total: $26.60

WashingtonState said:   craftsmd said:   NYBonk said:   Ok, please excuse this if it's a stupid question, but we just bought a house with a dishwasher and it'll be our first time using one. Are these gel packs worth the extra few bucks for them versus powder or gel? thanks

Also NY, if your home has a septic system, gels or liquid for either the dishwasher or (clothes) washing machine are easier on the septic system in the long run. Congrats on home ownership.

FWIW, In our old dishwasher, which was ??? years old, we would put a pack in and then pour gel on top of it to fill the tray. Seemed to make a big difference in cleaning quality. Yes, we had the jetdry filled up.

Thanks, in for 3 deals

OK... so I've read all the posts, clicked on all the links and I can't get this deal to work. I'm getting quoted $11.00, $10.97 and $5.97 for this product. What is the coupon code? That would really help.

I'm already an Amazon Prime member so I should be set for free shipping.

Same here I cant get deal to work

pej7445 said:   OK... so I've read all the posts, clicked on all the links and I can't get this deal to work. I'm getting quoted $11.00, $10.97 and $5.97 for this product. What is the coupon code? That would really help.

I'm already an Amazon Prime member so I should be set for free shipping.

Click on the $11.00 one. On the right side, under more buying choices, the first one should be Amazon.com for $5.97. Click add to cart, then edit your cart. In your cart it will show a coupon for $2.15. click on 'clip coupon', then go to checkout. Price should be $5.97 - $2.15 = $3.82.

This deal work on the Powerball 32 packs, fresh scent only (not orange, currently) and the 32 packs of orange-scented gelpacs, along with the 25 packs of Quantum Powerball w/baking soda variety.

Still cheaper to buy the 20 count box at Wal-Mart for 3.99 and use the 2.15 coupon that came in the Sunday paper. It comes out to .09 per gelpac/powerball

edit cart, then clip coupon worked for gel and fresh scent

thanks OP in for 1 each of the 3 FINISH products!

pickinp10 said:   Still cheaper to buy the 20 count box at Wal-Mart for 3.99 and use the 2.15 coupon that came in the Sunday paper. It comes out to .09 per gelpac/powerball

Or purchase the 150 Powerball box from Costco B&M for $12.89. This means $0.086 per tab

I ordered (2) Finish Gel Pacs, All in 1 Deep Cleaning power, 32 Count. I have Prime and clipped the coupon. What is the "promotion applied"? My total is $0.00!

Never mind... it used up my gift card balance.

Now defaults to shipping from Pattysbooks.
Must change back to Amazon to get the $5.97 price, then edit the cart, and apply the coupon.

Shipping DOES kill it though unless you have Prime. Otherwise shipping costs more then the product BEFORE the coupon.

Ug... tax now too. Thanks, Gov. Perry.

Skipping 1 Messages...
In for 2 of each. Good find OP.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014