NUANCE PDF Create 8.0 Software FREE A/R

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This should be good for printing coupons to pdf from target, coupons.com, redplum.

Hey rebate experts: Is this considered different than the FAR last month for this same product?

Rebate clearly states in the top left corner:

1/7/2013 - 1/17/2013

TimInHollywood said:   Hey rebate experts: Is this considered different than the FAR last month for this same product?

Are you sure coupons.com or target will print to nuance ?
They never print to software printer drivers I have tried like pdfcreate or primopdf.

I have yet to receive a rebate from Nuance.

marayatano said:   I have yet to receive a rebate from Nuance.

I have two rebates outstanding from Nuance. The first dates back to October 10, 2012 and the rebate status says it is still being processed.

I think I'll skip Nuance rebates until those two pay out.

I got few from Nuance.. but it take months I have yet to receive few.

I have received every rebate that I have submitted to Nuance, but it does take about 3 months.

Red. It's the same functionality and a worse deal than free CutePDF writer.

The Google Chrome browser allows you to print (save) to an Acrobat file instead of the printer.

I have got few rebates from Naunce already.

IamN41 said:   marayatano said:   I have yet to receive a rebate from Nuance.

I have two rebates outstanding from Nuance. The first dates back to October 10, 2012 and the rebate status says it is still being processed.

I did this back in Oct as well, and it's still showing as being processed. I called twice and they couldn't tell me why it's taking so long to process. Will never do another Nuance rebate again.

How is this compared to pdf creator (free)?

niniss said:   IamN41 said:   marayatano said:   I have yet to receive a rebate from Nuance.

I did this back in Oct as well, and it's still showing as being processed. I called twice and they couldn't tell me why it's taking so long to process. Will never do another Nuance rebate again.

thanks for the useful info, i am going to pass on the nuance rebate..............

I got my $45 rebate check two days ago...

YankeeRedneck said:   niniss said:   IamN41 said:   marayatano said:   I have yet to receive a rebate from Nuance.

thanks for the useful info, i am going to pass on the nuance rebate..............

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014