• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
10 issues for $1.84 ($0.18 per issue) from MagazinesUSA.com with coupon code "MPSBIG".

http://www.magazinesusa.com/html/FastCompany116.shtml

Member Summary

fast company
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hmm, buy at your own risk! I love my magazine deals, but I can tell you that this price is way to good to be true. I ordered Fast Company before at a discounted price, not this great of a price, but still good and my order ended up never being fulfilled and I lost out on my $$. I tried to get my money back with no luck. When I contacted the publisher they told me that they do not accept discounted prices and since I didn't order through them they weren't responsible for refunding me. I now only order Fast Company directly through the publisher to ensure my orders are fulfilled. I now it's not a lot of money so good luck if you try it!!

jaha said:   Hmm, buy at your own risk! I love my magazine deals, but I can tell you that this price is way to good to be true. I ordered Fast Company before at a discounted price, not this great of a price, but still good and my order ended up never being fulfilled and I lost out on my $$. I tried to get my money back with no luck. When I contacted the publisher they told me that they do not accept discounted prices and since I didn't order through them they weren't responsible for refunding me. I now only order Fast Company directly through the publisher to ensure my orders are fulfilled. I now it's not a lot of money so good luck if you try it!!

unless you have SPECIFIC feedback on THIS MERCHANT to share, please stop alarming people with your buy at your own risk nonsense.

anyone can have a problem with an order from ANY WHERE, and I've seen nothing to indicate this particular website has issues with fulfilling their subs.

in for 1 year

I'm SPECIFICALLY posting MY personal experience regarding this particular magazine when ordering through a magazine website. People are free to make their own decisions on whether they wish to purchase. I know I prefer to have a heads up on any issues before I make a purchase.

In for a one year sub.

MISTERCHEAP said:   jaha said:   Hmm, buy at your own risk! I love my magazine deals, but I can tell you that this price is way to good to be true. I ordered Fast Company before at a discounted price, not this great of a price, but still good and my order ended up never being fulfilled and I lost out on my $$. I tried to get my money back with no luck. When I contacted the publisher they told me that they do not accept discounted prices and since I didn't order through them they weren't responsible for refunding me. I now only order Fast Company directly through the publisher to ensure my orders are fulfilled. I now it's not a lot of money so good luck if you try it!!

unless you have SPECIFIC feedback on THIS MERCHANT to share, please stop alarming people with your buy at your own risk nonsense.

anyone can have a problem with an order from ANY WHERE, and I've seen nothing to indicate this particular website has issues with fulfilling their subs.

I've seen plenty to indicate that you may not get what you pay for. Check some of the reviews on the sites that come up from these searches.
Buyer beware. Seems like plenty of people never got what they ordered.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014