• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Walmart
Need a Walmart coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

pan
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In 4 1. Thanks OP

Thank OP!!! I was looking for a turkey pan- this is a great deal

I bought this last time it was on sale. Good quality pans and big enough to fit any size turkey.

Mmmmm.... Teflon turkey.

is this online price only or can i just buy instore?

Thanks for the deal!

Pulling off your next culinary masterpiece is easy with the BakerEze 8-Piece Non-Stick Turkey Roasting Pan and Cookie Sheet Value Bundle. The most memorable meals start with delicious roasted meats and end with a plate of home baked cookies straight from the oven. Each pan in this exceptional value bundle — including the roasting rack and three bonus cookie pans — is made of heavyweight steel for even heating and consistent baking and roasting. The extra-large, non-stick roasting pan and all three non-stick cookie pans are tin-free and completely dishwasher safe. The roasting pan can accommodate a 30-pound turkey and the nylon baster removes liquids and juices from the bottom of the pan for perfectly roasted meats. The versatile Turkey Pan and Cookie Sheet Value Bundle not only is an exceptional value in cookware, it equips the home cook with an array of cooking essentials ideal for everyday cooking!

BakerEze 7-Piece Non-Stick Roasting Pan Set with Bonus Cookie Pans:•Set includes:•13.2" x 9.2" cookie pan
•15.3" x 10.2" cookie pan
•17.3" x 11.2" cookie pan
•17.2" x 12.7" x 2.7" large roasting pan
•Large non-stick rack
•Set of 2 turkey lifters
•Nylon baster

•Tin-free steel construction
•Non-stick interiors
•Roasting pan accommodates a turkey up to 30 lbs
•Dishwasher-safe
•5-year warranty

I bought this when it was a little higher in price. All the sheets are really thin. Probably still a decent deal though...

No longer available.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014