ACE Hardware - Gorilla shelf $35

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
These come up from time to time. They are awesome shelves for the price. It is available in store and online.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2658817

Ace Hardware
Need a Ace Hardware coupon that earns 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Shelf
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link

Genius069 said:   These come up from time to time. They are awesome shelves for the price. It is available in store and online.

http://www.acehardware.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2658817

Thanks OP!!

blueribb said:   That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link

800 pounds per shelf?? Why would anybody wants to put so much weight on a shelf?

What I'm looking for. The deal works well for me. Thanks OP!

jucus said:   blueribb said:   That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link

800 pounds per shelf?? Why would anybody wants to put so much weight on a shelf?

Water storage, ammunition, metal stock... Maybe not 800 pounds but definitely more than 200.

Great find. "In for one.

I picked up 4 of these 16 months ago when they were $30. They can also be assembled as a fairly small L-shaped workbench by design. I don't think any one shelf has over 30-50lbs on it, but they work great for my use. Indeed, their narrow depth of 14" actually works well for where I have them. Get a HarborFr rubber mallet to assemble them if you don't have one already.

link

Oprah and Gayle could use it

blueribb said:   That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link
The other day I saw a KIA. Looked identical to a BMW. BMW is made in Germany (compared to Korea). BMW regular price is $Gazillion compared to Chump-change for the KIA.

Sheesh!

aarzi said:   blueribb said:   That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link
The other day I saw a KIA. Looked identical to a BMW. BMW is made in Germany (compared to Korea). BMW regular price is $Gazillion compared to Chump-change for the KIA.

Sheesh!

You are a grumpy one today arent you?

Darn, I thought these were the plastic ones. That's what I need. Still a good deal. Green for you, OP.

Home Depot has a plastic one for $19.88. http://www.homedepot.com/Storage-Organization-Garage-Storage-Fre... Does anyone know if that's a good deal? I think they clearanced similar ones last year for $10 B&M. I need about 6.

perkedel said:   aarzi said:   blueribb said:   That looks identical to the ones sold by Lowes. Lowes is slightly wider and deeper and rated at 800 pounds per shelf (compared to 200). Lowes regular price is $67 but was sold for $49 on Black Friday.

link

Sheesh!

You are a grumpy one today arent you?
Well, it is a little odd to describe two items as identical and then proceed to immediately describe how they are different..

Obligatory on-topic comment: Looks like a nice deal on decent shelves.

Good price. Ordered 4 for local pickup. They're kind of a pain to put together compared to plastic or wire racks though.

Just added two coupons I found from SD for Ace to the summary here, probably need to sign up for their rewards but looks like anyone can use these.

EDIT: looks like the attachments are gone from the Summary so posted here again.

Here's an alternative for the same price. It is slightly larger and has a 500 lb per shelf rating. I think this is the same one I mentioned earlier in the thread that is also sold by Lowes.

link

How did you use the coupons on this purchase? They say it excludes online purchases.

Why is this an expired deal? It's still shows up for that price, and the page says "Save on this Red Hot Buy during January, plus free shipping to your local Ace! ".

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.