• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
30% off 1 item, up to $20, 1 time use for new accounts. Missed the last deal that was posted on this dog food, waited too long, still needed to order some taste of the wild so went looking. Can use this code for whatever food they have. Not as good as the other deal if you want to order in volume, but good if you just need 1 bag, or ahem, multiple new accounts.

code "wagthirty" for 30% off at Wag.com
For example: Taste of the Wild Dog Food 30 lb bag for $35 AC FS over $49
http://www.wag.com/dog/p/taste-of-the-wild-grain-free-117503

Enter code wagthirty to save 30% off.

Add .01c filler for free 2day shipping, i added dingo for $1.99
http://www.wag.com/dog/p/dingo-dental-munchy-stix-5-10-pack-1155...

I don't know if code is limited to dog food, didn't care to look, if you want you can look and post back your findings.

Member Summary

FISH!
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They match cc's against their db, so if you already have an account and are creating a new one to get deal, you need to use difference cc.

Good find!

Wanted to buy some instinct raw (one of the best foods you can get for your dog), and it's like double the price of local retailers. Even with 35% off, it's not worth it.

They track by address, too, so using a different card with the same billing address is a no-go.

Try apt 1, 2 etc, worked for my second bag . NP with UPS delivering.

lernim said:   Try apt 1, 2 etc, worked for my second bag . NP with UPS delivering.

This worked a few deals back for 4 orders... then they caught up to it and started rejecting orders placed with new email/accounts. But... they still spam the hell out of each of those email addresses.

russ0519 said:   Wanted to buy some instinct raw (one of the best foods you can get for your dog), and it's like double the price of local retailers. Even with 35% off, it's not worth it.

Conversely, a 26lb bag of Wellness Core is $58 at Wag, which is slightly better than what I typically get it for locally. So 30% off is a very good deal for me. Thanks OP!

Thank you, OP!

FS appears to be based on the PRE-DISCOUNT price. For example, we feed our dog Calif Natural, which Wag sells for $50.99 per 30 lb bag (slightly better than the local pet store), was not necessary to add a second item for FS after 30% was applied. With 5% credit, 1% FW CB, even the regular price is a better deal, less hassle with a 30 lb bag, next day delivery (same carrier as Amazon).

FYI, code does not appear to be working anymore

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014