• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
DellOutlet Home 30% off Inspiron 17R N7110 with code CCJV9MFDF2T622

LINK and click on Check Prices I am unable to save a working link. As always, inventory fluctuates throughout the day. They come with a 1-year warranty and either Refurbished, Scratch & Dent, or New

Here's one for example $321 a/c -- They at least have a few of this config as I added a bunch to my cart just to double-check before posting who knows if they have 5 or 500. I've seen a few sub-$300a/c come up also.

System Price: $459.00
Processor: Intel Core 2nd generation i3-2350M Processor (2.3GHz,2C/4T, 3MCache)
Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium
500 GB SATA Hard Drive (5400 RPM)
4 GB DDR3 1333MHz (2X2G)
8X DVD +/- RW Drive
Integrated Intel HD Graphics 3000 with up to 1.6 GB Dynamic Video Memory
17.3 inch High Definition (1600 x 900) LED Display with TrueLife
6 Cell Primary Battery, 48W
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030

Specs click on blue tab "tech specs"


Other examples of 17R-N7110 seen with differences of processor/HD/ram
$272 a/c ($389) Pentium Dual Core B950 2.1GHz, 500gb, 4gb
$300 a/c ($429) Core 2nd gen i3-2350M 2.3GHz, 500gb, 4gb
$377 a/c ($539) Core i5-2410M 2.30 GHz, 750gb, 8gb

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dell Laptop Inspiron 17R
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
On mine, they ended up simply shipping a new battery. It appears to be working fine now.

FreemoreJohnson (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 2:02a) |

I would call them and complain..... you needed it when you ordered it, you had to spend all this time on phone and with ... (more)

gizmo (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 6:41a) |

Eh, not my style... so far they are making a decent effort to correct the issue so I will wait to see what the end resul... (more)

greg9x (Jan. 25, 2013 @ 9:17p) |

Take 30% off select Dell Outlet Inspiron Laptops. Models include:

Inspiron 14R - N4010
Insprion 14z - N411Z
Inspiron 15 - N5040
Inspiron 15R - M5110
Inspiron 15R - N5110
Inspiron 17R - N7110

Limited-time only, while supplies last or expires Thursday, February 28, 2013
Coupon code:
CCJV9MFDF2T622

Youtube Video on How to disassemble and upgrade Dell 17R N7110 laptop


--------------------
TECH SPECS 17R N7110
--------------------

Chipset
Mobile Intel6 Series Express Chipset (HM67)

Audio and Speakers
SRS Premium Sound - 2 speakers @ 2W each
Subwoofer @ 3W

Optical Drive
Internal tray-load DVD+/-RW

Power
6-cell 48WHr Li-Ion Battery
9-cell 90WHr Li-Ion Battery (Sold Separately)

Camera
1.0MP Integrated 1280x720 native HD Webcam

Wireless
Wi-Fi Bluetooth Options:
Intel Centrino Wireless-N 1030 (1x2 bgn + Bluetooth)

Ports, Slots & Chassis
Externally Accessible
(2) USB 3.0
(1) USB 2.0
(1) USB 2.0 with E-SATA & Power Share
HDMI v1.4 Port
VGA Port
Integrated network connector 10/100
LAN (RJ45)
AC adapter connector
Audio jacks (1-line out, 1 Mic-in)
8-in-1 Media Card Reader
Digital (SD) Memory Card
Secure Digital Extended Capacity (SDXC)
Secure Digital High Capacity (SDHC)
Multi Media Card (MMC)
MultiMedia Card plus (MMC+)
Memory Stick (MS)
Memory Stick PRO (MS Pro)
xD Picture Card (xD)

Dimensions & Weight
SWITCH by Design Studio enabled Laptop
Width: 16.50" (418.4mm)
Height: 1.23" (31.3mm) front / 1.40" (35.6 mm) back
Depth: 11.30" (286.8mm)
Starting weight of 7.14 lbs (3.24 kg)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

$321 for a 17.3-inch laptop! This should be front page.

There is also 2% FatCash for Dell Consumer. Not sure if that includes the outlet, but it is worth a try.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Dell-Consumer-coupons/

doesnt seem to work for the cheaper 14r?

FreddyJoe said:   $321 for a 17.3-inch laptop! This should be front page.

There is also 2% FatCash for Dell Consumer. Not sure if that includes the outlet, but it is worth a try.
http://www.fatwallet.com/Dell-Consumer-coupons/


It should work, at least it used to

Mastayau said:   doesnt seem to work for the cheaper 14r?

I don't know why the link brings up the 4110 because it's not part of it, it is valid on the 14R-N4010 though; you just gotta change the selections under "family" on the left

Good deal -- needed 1. Thanks OP

Is this an older model? It says Dell Outlet New. Just something they're clearing out of? I 'want' a new computer but don't want to buy one that's several model years old.

Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP!

megachacker said:   Is this an older model? It says Dell Outlet New. Just something they're clearing out of? I 'want' a new computer but don't want to buy one that's several model years old.

Given that they seem to have a lot of the exact same configured laptops, my *guess* would be that they are clearing them out. Other times "new" ones in the outlet are unopened customer returns or order cancellations.

As far as age, I just looked at the reviews oldest to newest and the oldest review is March 2011. So let's assume it's 2 years old. What you buy really all depends on the technology you are looking for. If you are looking for the latest and greatest, this isn't it.. but it isn't an outdated dinosaur either

spark911 said:   Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP!

how did u get for 290?

Particular deal. Thanks for sharing it which is useful to me.

Seems like a great deal for a 17" thanks op

What the heck... was on edge for the Best Buy HP deal @ $409, but that was AMD A8, think even 2nd Gen I3 beats it and for ~$90 less. Not excited about Dell rep lately, but will take chance for this price.

Unless I missed it, the 17" doesn't have webcam right?

Yes, it does.

ebestbuy said:   spark911 said:   Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP!

how did u get for 290?


I saw a couple at $409 ($286 a/c). One was same exact specs as listed but it was scratch & dent. Pretty much every computer/laptop in my house has been Dell scratch & dent.. and I have never received one with a scratch or a dent LOL. The others at $409 had a different processor. You can refresh at times and see different stuff come and go (but I don't think much changes in the evening). I was hoping to snag a scrach & dent i5 or i7 but haven't seen one the times I've looked

Becoming a member of Dell Advantage is a great way to save money on all of Dell's products on their online stores. Until tomorrow, get 10% Cash Back and 2nd day free shipping on your purchases! The deals and savings are constantly changing and updated, so even though this deal only lasts until tomorrow, there are more chances for you to save just by becoming a member. It's free to sign up too. Once you're a member, you will be getting exclusive deals through Dell Advantage only accessible to members.

Sign up at www.dell.com/rebelsadvantage and shop at www.dell.com/rebels

does not work on 14z either.

Very tempted, but 2nd gen i3 w/o vid card?

FYI: The hard drive is very difficult to change on this model if you plan to upgrade it later.

gizmo said:   ebestbuy said:   spark911 said:   Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP!

how did u get for 290?


I saw a couple at $409 ($286 a/c). One was same exact specs as listed but it was scratch & dent. Pretty much every computer/laptop in my house has been Dell scratch & dent.. and I have never received one with a scratch or a dent LOL. The others at $409 had a different processor. You can refresh at times and see different stuff come and go (but I don't think much changes in the evening). I was hoping to snag a scrach & dent i5 or i7 but haven't seen one the times I've looked
The one I got for 290 (272 before tax) was the B950 Processor. Everything else was the same. I actually thought I was getting the i3 so I called to cancel and get the i3 while they were still in stock. Rep knocked off another 20 if I would keep the order. Heck, 252 for a 17", how could I say no!

I am not able to apply the coupon. It reads coupon has been entered. but I see no deduction !!
Can anyone help?

dimebang said:   I am not able to apply the coupon. It reads coupon has been entered. but I see no deduction !!
Can anyone help?
Are you signed in and is it one of the models listed in beginning of the thread?

spark911 said:   dimebang said:   I am not able to apply the coupon. It reads coupon has been entered. but I see no deduction !!
Can anyone help?
Are you signed in and is it one of the models listed in beginning of the thread?


i was trying on n4110

dimebang said:   spark911 said:   dimebang said:   I am not able to apply the coupon. It reads coupon has been entered. but I see no deduction !!
Can anyone help?
Are you signed in and is it one of the models listed in beginning of the thread?


i was trying on n4110
Take 30% off select Dell Outlet Inspiron Laptops. Models include:

Inspiron 14R - N4010
Insprion 14z - N411Z
Inspiron 15 - N5040
Inspiron 15R - M5110
Inspiron 15R - N5110
Inspiron 17R - N7110

Limited-time only, while supplies last
Coupon code:
CCJV9MFDF2T622

Keep looking, the add to the list frequently most of the time

thanks ! but everything out of stock except 17R

promote1234 said:   FYI: The hard drive is very difficult to change on this model if you plan to upgrade it later.

I recently found this out the hard way. I had to spend WAY TOO MUCH for the replacement hard drive that went out after @ 4 months after I bought the refurb laptop from Dell.

Between the HD going out so soon and the hard time getting the required sized/connection replacement HD, I won't buy a Dell refurb laptop ever again.

Video that I've found on Youtube
How to disassemble and upgrade Dell 17R N7110

ordered one. Quick question: if I decide to return it does Dell charge %15 restocking fee ? it says in they policy the MAY CHARGE 15% unless its defective. The laptop I ordered is scratch and dent , so I am thinking if its too bad ( never ordered scratch and dent before) will I have a chance to return it without stocking fees?

ordered one. Quick question: if I decide to return it does Dell charge %15 restocking fee ? it says in they policy the MAY CHARGE 15% unless its defective. The laptop I ordered is scratch and dent , so I am thinking if its too bad ( never ordered scratch and dent before) will I have a chance to return it without stocking fees?

slappycakes said:   promote1234 said:   FYI: The hard drive is very difficult to change on this model if you plan to upgrade it later.

I recently found this out the hard way. I had to spend WAY TOO MUCH for the replacement hard drive that went out after @ 4 months after I bought the refurb laptop from Dell.

Between the HD going out so soon and the hard time getting the required sized/connection replacement HD, I won't buy a Dell refurb laptop ever again.


If it was only 4 months after buying it, the warranty should have covered it?? The one time I had to send one in under warranty, I got it back in days (they overnight each way).

Some of the other models are available but at a slightly higher price 330ish

spark911 said:   Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP! Are you talking about new or refurbished laptops ?

lapchaser said:   spark911 said:   Got a 17R for 290.00 with tax and shipped! Thanks OP! Are you talking about new or refurbished laptops ?it was a scratch and dent

Hmmm... Order delayed a week. Strange if it inventory getting rid of. Didn't add anything extra.

When does the 30% off expire anyway?

Stalin said:   When does the 30% off expire anyway?while supplies last

There's 3 different setups available right now for the 17R

BEFORE COUPON
$389 Pentium Dual Core B950 Processor (2.1GHz) 500GB HD, 4gb ram
$429 Core 2nd generation i3-2350M Processor (2.3GHz), 500GB HD, 4gb ram
$539 Core i5-2410M Processor (2.30 GHz) 750GB HD, 8gb ram

spark911 said:   Stalin said:   When does the 30% off expire anyway?while supplies last

I also just noticed in my cart it says "Expires Thursday, February 28, 2013" so I guess it's whichever comes first! I'm ordering the i5 w/ 8gb ram and will try to cancel the one from yesterday otherwise return it

Skipping 19 Messages...
gizmo said:   greg9x said:   For anyone interested.... Tech came out and replaced motherboard, fixed battery charging issue but got new issues with powering on, not shutting down correctly etc. So sending off to depot now.

I would call them and complain..... you needed it when you ordered it, you had to spend all this time on phone and with tech and you should not have these issues right out of the box.. refurb or not, it all should have been tested, etc etc. Be stern and upset but be understanding with the rep that its not their fault. Another 15 minutes of drama (if you can stand it lol) might buy you a $50-100 concession. And really it is nothing but the truth.

On another note, mine arrived yesterday with everything okay so far. I would've liked something with higher res but the price was right


Eh, not my style... so far they are making a decent effort to correct the issue so I will wait to see what the end result is. Now,if had to do over again, probably wouldn't have jumped on this deal, but since I did will play the game.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014