- You Are Empty (DRM Free)
- Trine (Steam)
- Victoria II (Steam)
- Deponia (Steam)
- Magicka (Steam)
- Magicka Vietnam (Steam DLC)
- Painkiller: Black Edition (Steam)
- Home (Steam)

I bit for Deponia. Painkiller should be fun as well. Already had some of the others.

Just an FYI, it's not pay what you want for 8 games, it's pay what you want over $5.94.

Which is not a bad deal, but paying less gets you 2 games, not 8.

You can pay $0.01 and get the first to games.

You have to pay at least $1 to get steam keys, and the games that are on steam get individual keys.

ElGuache said:   You can pay $0.01 and get the first to games. true, but that's not what the title says ("pay what you want for 8+ Steam Games"). Good deal, but the title should be corrected.

Yuyak said:   ElGuache said:   You can pay $0.01 and get the first to games. true, but that's not what the title says ("pay what you want for 8+ Steam Games"). Good deal, but the title should be corrected.
I though that it would be as cheap as the last deal I got.
Updated the tittle to $1 minimum.

ElGuache said:   Yuyak said:   ElGuache said:   You can pay $0.01 and get the first to games. true, but that's not what the title says ("pay what you want for 8+ Steam Games"). Good deal, but the title should be corrected.
I though that it would be as cheap as the last deal I got.
Updated the tittle to $1 minimum.

The title is still incorrect. You do not get 8+ games unless you spend 5+ dollars.

EDIT: Victoria II has been added, plus some extra time.

One day left.
They added "Home" as one of the bonus games. The other turned out to be DLC for Victoria II and was taken down since it was a mistake apparently. It still hasn't been announced what the final bonus game will be.

Back again, get it while it last.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014