• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kmart.com/shc/s/p_10151_10104_082W054982311312P

Price at check out

The DieHard 10 Amp Charger Restores Energy in Hours

Bring your battery back to life with this DieHard automotive battery charger. Whether you left your lights on or just need a charge on the family lawn tractor, this 10 amp charger is fast and effective. Charge a variety of 12 volt batteries in mere hours (between three and five hours, to be exact!), so you can get on with your day and your day's work.

The DieHard 10 amp charger is hard-wired with copper wound transformers to prolong life span, so you can rely on it for your vehicle for years to come. In addition, the charger is housed in a heavy-duty propylene case, resistant to rust and shock, to keep your product in tip-top shape. For your safety, the charger has spark-proof protection, and is enhanced with silicon diodes for optimum performance. Built to last, this no-nonsense charger will have you up and running in no time.

The DieHard automotive battery charger is UL listed, meaning it has been manufactured with safety in mind, ensuring your protection against chemical and electrical malfunction.
You won't hook up battery leads backwards thanks to the reverse hookup protection mechanism.
Weighing only 10 pounds, this charger is portable and easy to handle.
This item comes with a 3-year warranty.

Sears
See Sears coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Manual Battery Charger
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Comes up as $42.74 for me.

RonR said:   Comes up as $42.74 for me.

My price at check out Estimated Pre-tax Total $24.99

Butcherboy said:   RonR said:   Comes up as $42.74 for me.

My price at check out Estimated Pre-tax Total $24.99
You're right. It's listed as $44.99 with "Now $42.74 Savings applied in cart", but at checkout, it's $24.99. Good deal!

good deal but this is not automatic, it keeps charging until you remove it.

good price thanks

More (better) reviews on the Sears website, in case anyone is interested: http://www.sears.com/diehard-10-amp-manual-battery-charger/p-028...

Deleted

beezer86 said:   good deal but this is not automatic, it keeps charging until you remove it.A car battery can be damaged if left connected to a 10 amp manual charger for more than a day after full charge. The amp meter should be checked and the battery disconnected once the current drops below 1 amp. However when batteries get old, the final charging rate may not drop that low (also a warning to replace the battery).

I don't understand why this Diehard charger is manual when it contains electronics to protect against reverse hook-up and prevent sparks. That indicates only a few cheap parts were left out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014