• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Husky Chrome Tape Measure Set
Disclaimer
4-Pc. Husky Chrome Tape Measure Set $6.00 w/ Free In-Store Pickup at Home Depot (YMMV)

Set includes two 12ft, one 16ft, one 25ft tape measure and a lifetime warranty. Check your store for inventory here.

Home Depot
See Home Depot promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

n42 thanks!

N 4 4 sweet deal.

Perfect timing... I almost paid $5 for a single 25ft tape a couple days ago but decided to wait. This is perfect.

thanks in for one

Got the last two at my local store... Thanks, OP.

Anyone know the restrictions on the 'lifetime warranty' ?

update: So I went to the store to see these and they are very poor quality. Thin metal on the case and blade and not worth the $6 even for a set of four IMHO . Hang onto that lifetime warranty...I think you'll need it.

I picked up a couple in Houston. thanks op.

Noahbody123 said:   Anyone know the restrictions on the 'lifetime warranty' ?

From the wiki post here:
"All Husky hand tools have a lifetime warranty; and offers a hassle free replacement of any Husky hand tool equal in value as published in an internal Home Depot Memo in March 2010."

You might have to search for them..

The HD in Folsom, CA had some in a box behind the box of 3 tape sets on an end cap.

In for 2.. Thanks OP

I just bought the 3 pack!! HAHAH

In for 1 set. Great find!

Quality is low as previous mentioned.

I wonder whether their lifetime warranty means you have to pay for shipping back to them, then pay them for shipping to you plus a handling fee making it cost a penny less than buying it brand new at the store without the weeks and weeks of waiting during the procesesing time. Hate when that happens.

AAZZZ said:   I wonder whether their lifetime warranty means you have to pay for shipping back to them, then pay them for shipping to you plus a handling fee making it cost a penny less than buying it brand new at the store without the weeks and weeks of waiting during the procesesing time. Hate when that happens.

You just take it back to Home Depot for replacement. Like you do with Sears and Craftsman

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.