Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

spartacus (21.20kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Anyone have this on Blu-ray? I'd love to buy this but some bad reviews of the Blu-ray transfer. Example:

"This is the worst transfer to blu-ray of a major film that I have ever seen. Film grain is missing, but so is sharpness of image. Contrast is poor with blacks especially lacking. Night scenes are not nearly as visible as they should be. Skin tones are too red and there is haloing in some scenes. A disgrace.

dogmeat said:   Anyone have this on Blu-ray? I'd love to buy this but some bad reviews of the Blu-ray transfer. Example:

"This is the worst transfer to blu-ray of a major film that I have ever seen. Film grain is missing, but so is sharpness of image. Contrast is poor with blacks especially lacking. Night scenes are not nearly as visible as they should be. Skin tones are too red and there is haloing in some scenes. A disgrace.

I would check recent reviews with things like this. The review you pulled is from 2010. No complaints ever with Amazon. I can always return anything if there are any issues.

I'M SPARTACUS!

Joey, do you like movies about gladiators?

Berny Schwartz: "I love you, Spartacus"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014