• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

sdhc
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

These microSDHC cards have been there, off and on, for quite awhile.

I have bought six. They perform great.

Read at 20 MB/sec, write at 12 MB/sec.

thanks op, I also purchased these before, in for 2 more
gave most of them away during x-mas for gadgets so need more

Ya Know I gotta stop Looking at FW, you all find such Great deals! Thanks OP

Would be nice if these came with SD adapters. Sounds like these will be back soon. I'll pass.

I bought quite a few of these from this vendor. Buy.com also has them occasionally at a similar price.... They all work well and I use them in car players and small MP3 players, for portable music, audio classes and also have been using those for audio self guided tours. I got many USB adapters for far less then a dollar each, by searching through Fleebay and those Chinese retail sites.

Nice.. Also if you buying more than 1 pack use 1OFF10 (#one off #ten) to save a buck.

In for two.

guilty1 said:   These microSDHC cards have been there, off and on, for quite awhile.

I have bought six. They perform great.

Read at 20 MB/sec, write at 12 MB/sec.
Their small block writes are quite respectable, second only to Sandisk micros. This makes booting Android or running apps directly from the SD card feasible. A few months ago the deal on this card was something like $3 shipped. But that was then.

Didn't need them. Couldn't resist 1OFF10. In for 2. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Thanks OP! These are great cards for my ContourRoam!

I got security certificate error when I clicked "Checkout" at this site. Anyone else get this at Ben's Outlet?

In for 2.
Thanks very much, OP.

I added a $3 2gb microsd+adapter to use the 1off10 code: http://bensoutlet.com/products/sandisk-2gb-microsd

1OFF10 and 1OFF20 stacked for me!

OOS now

Sold out

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.