• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
*Head on over here and add any 2 boxes of Single Checks to your cart, add your banking/personal information, and proceed to checkout.
http://www.4checks.com/shop/subcategory.aspx?SubcategoryName=PCH...

*Add the coupon code DB4381 at checkout and you’ll see your final cost for 2 boxes of Single checks drop to only $5.05! Or, if you prefer, you can order 2 boxes of Duplicate checks for only $6.05!

*During checkout, be sure to check the “No” box for the EZShield Check Fraud Protection Program underneath the product description on the Order Review page to not accrue additional charges on your order (You’ll need to check the “No” box 2 different times).

*Also, be sure to change the shipping selection to the “USPS Bulk – Slow/Untrackable” shipping option to score FREE shipping! Note, though, that you will be required to pay a handling fee of $3.90. Your final cost will come to just $8.95 shipped for 2 boxes of personalized or basic checks!

thx hip2save-collin

Member Summary

4checks
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
code for new customers only
Staff Summary
  • 4Checks Coupons:
    DWF144
    $2 off any order (expires 8/1/15 4:59am)
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks. was just looking for something like this.

This is currently a better deal than ChecksInTheMail. Since nowhere on their entire site does it mention how many checks come per box (they don't actually come in a box anymore) I called them. It took 10 minutes for a CSR to answer. It's the same as CITM - 125. So 250 checks for about $9 is not bad.

WalMart wants $5.96 + $3.25 shipping for one box of 150 - Costco's cheapest is $14.18 for 500 checks ($11.34 Executive) - free non-trackable shipping.

So per check, Costco is a better deal, but that's a lot of checks!

Thank you. Great deal.

I ordered two boxes of duplicate checks which cost $9.95 shipped. The last time I ordered these from my bank it cost more than $30.

What's a check?

I was able to order a box of single checks for $6.90 all in using this code. THANKS

Thanks for the info. Just got married and moved so I wanted to get new checks. I was about to order 2 boxes, when while looking for some information to go on the check at my bank site, I saw that I get free standard checks with Chase, so I didn't finish the order with 4checks.com. I think we may write out 1 or 2 checks a month to "special" bills or those that charge a fee for using a credit card, so I could care less if they have a design on them. Be sure to check with your financial institution first for free checks which is the best deal of all!

worked great for me thanx !! I have enough checks for another 4 years or more lol

Thanks, great deal. Code still work.

code still good.

I read it as 4Chicks.com.

Leaving disappointed.

ogg said:   I read it as 4Chicks.com.

Leaving disappointed.

Glad you wasted your bi annual input on that one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014