QUICK LINKS
MY ACCOUNT
Cash Pending:
Cash Available:
Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Starbucks - in- stores - save $1 on any Espresso beverage also Starbucks Reward members earn a bonus star thru 1/20

First page
1 of 2
archena
1/12/13 12:27 AM
Only have this from the email can try a screenshot tmrw morning.

Just because the holidays are over doesn't mean you can't indulge in our signature espresso beverages, with delicious flavors like Caffè Mocha, Caramel Macchiato and Cinnamon Dolce Latte. Always handcrafted to order with freshly steamed milk and our signature espresso roast.

For a limited time enjoy any espresso beverage for $1 off. Through 1/20/13 at participating stores.

Must print this email to redeem. Or save some paper and show the email to a barista on your mobile device.

Barista, please use code 472.

Limited time offer, valid through 1/20/13, while supplies last. Offer good at participating U.S. Starbucks stores. Limit one Coupon per person. Cash value .01 cent. Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted. Cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. Not valid if reproduced, transferred or sold.

Earn a Bonus Star with the purchase of Skinny Espresso Beverages, Oatmeal and Refreshers - now thru 1/20/2013
any espresso beverage for $1 off thru 1/20/13 [ application/pdf - 191.38kB ]
WikiPost
1/12/13 12:27 AM
jkorby
1/12/13 12:30 AM
thanks will try it tomorrow
archena
1/12/13 12:36 AM
Make sure you take a print of the link I added or pull it on your smartphone
zeiwui
1/12/13 8:24 AM
Can print out the page with cutePdf and save the pfd file to dropbox or google drive. This offer should be able to combine with the bonus star you can earn with Skinny Espresso beverages.
nitesbane
1/12/13 8:44 AM
Or just save the image and send it to yourself via e-mail.
archena
1/12/13 9:15 AM
Bonus stars for Reward members also thru 1/20. Anyone with a smartphone can open this right on their phones
avidfan
1/12/13 12:51 PM
Thanks OP. Code is shown on bottom of page 1. Save paper if you're printing...instead of PRINT (3 pgs) you can PRINT CURRENT PAGE.
coolchicagoguy
1/12/13 2:19 PM
weird, I got the same email/JPG, except no mention of the $1 discount. Thanks OP!
fwvm
1/12/13 5:08 PM
i got the email too but no $1 discount.
First page
1 of 2
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.