• Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Add to cart for $62.99

$5 off coupon: KMARTMUST

White

Red

Kmart.com
See Kmart.com coupons that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kenmore 66222
Thanks UncleRico
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

this is a good deal if you are in the market for a standard size microwave. My microwave stopped working last week. Perfect timing! Thanks, OP.

Perfect timing for me too. My wife has been saying she needs a new microwave for work and this size and wattage is perfect. Thanks!

average price for 1.1 without sensor microwaves

I bought this back after thanksgiving for $49.xx it's a total POS crappy designed VERY light weight when you /pull/push to open/close it slides all over the place. It so damn light its not funny. Could be pulled over EASILY on a child plus the legs are a very hard plastic which provide NO grip. I took it back 15 min after opening it. I was told by the mgr at Kmart stuff marked Kenmore PoP is junk. I am not picking on you deal op I just which I would have known this stuff before I pulled the trigger on mine.

cyberpitstop said:   I bought this back after thanksgiving for $49.xx it's a total POS crappy designed VERY light weight when you /pull/push to open/close it slides all over the place. It so damn light its not funny. Could be pulled over EASILY on a child plus the legs are a very hard plastic which provide NO grip. I took it back 15 min after opening it. I was told by the mgr at Kmart stuff marked Kenmore PoP is junk. I am not picking on you deal op I just which I would have known this stuff before I pulled the trigger on mine.

Other than it's light-weight and slippery feet, did you try it to see how it works ?

I bought this and returned next day. it was piece of junk.wasn't working at all.

I tried adding to cart and shows much more expensive? $119.99, and after coupon $97.59.

scripto said:   I tried adding to cart and shows much more expensive? $119.99, and after coupon $97.59.

This deal has expired

Bought this, but was going to return it because we decided to get an over the range microwave instead. If anyone around Santa Clarita, ca is interested, I'll sell it to you for the exact price paid. Otherwise I'm just going to return it to Kmart.

I purchased this same microwave over one year ago, also under $60 and have been happy with it. The criticism that it moves around is valid which got me thinking, so I put two small pieces of grippy shelf liner material under the front feet, and now it doesn't slide anymore.

For the brand name, size and digital keypad, this was a good deal. I preferred a sensor model, and if a great deal came around, I could keep the Kenmore as a backup. But to be honest, once we began using it, I didn't feel the need to keep looking for something else.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014