Free Shipping!

• 55" 1080p Plasma HDTV(1920 x 1080)
  • 600Hz Refresh Rate
  • 2 HDMI Ports
  • USB Port
  • Ethernet Port
  • Media Card Slot
  • 1 Year Parts and Labor Warranty

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Better deal if Costco's is in your area: 799.99
http://www.costco.com/Panasonic-55%22-1080p-Plasma-HDTV-TC-P55UT...

(Yes it's the same set P55UT50)

Tolken said:   Better deal if Costco's is in your area: 799.99

Except its not a 3D set as the BB one is.

Sach said:   Tolken said:   Better deal if Costco's is in your area: 799.99

Same set and HAS 3D. From Costco: Enjoy the Ultimate 3D Experience
Active Shutter Progressive 3D Method

The display alternately shows images for the left and right eyes. The left and right lenses of the eyewear open and close in sync with this display timing to show separate images to the left and right eyes. By repeating this action at high speed, the brain perceives 3D images. And because this method displays FULL HD 3D images just as they are, both eyes receive 3D images in high, full-HD quality.

+ Costco gives 1 year extra warranty.

I don't have a cosco, but the price seems pretty decent anyway!

You also get Costco's 90 days return policy as well as price changes, which can help adjust the price.

Sears has 55" Panasonic TC-P55UT50 for $849 also, with free home delivery and no interest for 18 months on Sears card. Also 4% CB on FW. Didn't see a model number on BB's website, but I assume its the same base model.
Text

mistadeal said:   Sears has 55" Panasonic TC-P55UT50 for $849 also, with free home delivery and no interest for 18 months on Sears card. Also 4% CB on FW. Didn't see a model number on BB's website, but I assume its the same base model.
Text

When I searched Sears it's showing out of stock for store pickup or delivery. I'm not sure what's going on there. I guess your local store has to have it in stock?

DesiVibe said:   Sach said:   Tolken said:   Better deal if Costco's is in your area: 799.99

Same set and HAS 3D. From Costco: Enjoy the Ultimate 3D Experience
Active Shutter Progressive 3D Method

The display alternately shows images for the left and right eyes. The left and right lenses of the eyewear open and close in sync with this display timing to show separate images to the left and right eyes. By repeating this action at high speed, the brain perceives 3D images. And because this method displays FULL HD 3D images just as they are, both eyes receive 3D images in high, full-HD quality.

It's down to $749.99 @ Costco.

I am not sure about the costco extended warranty. My TV is starting to turn itself off 2 or 3 times a day. My understanding was that they would cover any issues up the 2 years. I assumed I could take it into the store and exchange it for a different TV. I didnt realize that I had to call their support desk, troubleshoot (which I had already done with the help of Google) and was told that since it was an intermittent issue and wasnt happening when I called, I need to call back when it turns off. I will either have to mail it to them and be without a TV, or they may send a repair person out to look at it.

If I had known about the return/repair policy in advance, I would have purchased it elsewhere for a lower price. I guess next time I will need to pay closer attention to the small print instead of believing what I was told.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014