• Go to page :
  • 1 234
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Staples B&M FAR/AC: HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream & FAR Staples Photo Plus Paper & $25 OFF Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper Case **EXPIRES 01/19**


Staples B&M FAR/AC: HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream & FAR Staples Photo Plus Paper & $25 OFF Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper Case **EXPIRES 01/19**

Staples Photo Plus Paper
Item no. 648177 Reg. $9.99 - $8.99 easy rebate - $1 with this coupon = Free Limit 1 per customer. Plus tax where applicable.

HammerMill® Copy Plus Copy Paper, 8 1/2" x 11", Ream 2
Expires 1/19/13. Valid in store only.
Item no. 122048 Limit one per customer. While supplies last.

$25 OFF Staples 8.5 x 11 Multipurpose Paper, 10-ream case.
Expires 1/19/13.Valid in store only.
Item no. 513096 Limit 1 per customer. While supplies last.

Download the 3 coupons at: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?

You can combine with other 100% deals found in this thread: http://www.staples.com/sbd/cre/coupons/?icid=HDC:HDC:DROPDOWN:WE...

Thanks to daniel32 & mathfaster Sd OP

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

HammerMill Paper
Thanks djrsn00
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Is the dummy SKU on your receipt? If not, there is no point trying to submit the rebate. The offer number is recognize... (more)

c3 (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 2:08a) |

The offer number should be recognized when submitting the rebate even without the SKU on the receipt. Of course, in such... (more)

bpvh (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 2:09a) |

I assume the 866957 is the dummy SKU you are talking about(not the 513099)? No, it was not on my receipt. What's on my... (more)

niniss (Jan. 20, 2013 @ 2:20a) |

Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

What is the math on HammerMill 10-ream case with $25 off coupon to make it FAR/AC ? The Ad says buy-2-get-1, is there another SER or other deal on that ?

invisible said:   What is the math on HammerMill 10-ream case with $25 off coupon to make it FAR/AC ? The Ad says buy-2-get-1, is there another SER or other deal on that ?

I think it's $15 ac, not free. No where in the title or OP does it say the CASE paper is free. just the single ream hammermill and the photo paper.

the rebate limit for both ream of copy paper and photopaper is 4. Can we print out 4 copies of the coupons each for these two items and use in the same transaction? I'd like to cash out some reward checks. Thanks

edit: mathfaster clarified this in the staples weekly deal thread

ETA: Note this is another of those dummy skus and NOT a coupon for the ream paper. So, limit 1 and make sure cashier is aware this is a dummy sku and not a coupon. The dummy sku will trigger another rebate. The photo paper is a coupon and will take $1 off the purchase price.

please clarify, we have lots of duracell rewards to use

Promotion: $8.99 Rebate on a Staples Photo Plus Paper 4 x 6 Gloss 60 Pack (SKU 648177) at Staples Stores ONLY
Rebate Reward: $8.99 Check

Valid Dates: 01-13-2013 through 01-19-2013
Postmark Date: Purchase Date Plus 60 Days
Promotion Details:
Purchase must be made between 01/13/13 and 01/19/13. Requests MUST be submitted online or postmarked within 60 days from date of purchase. To submit online go to www.stapleseasyrebates.com and follow the instructions. To mail rebate Staples STORE PURCHASE: Send ONLY the completed ORIGINAL rebate redemption form printed from the cash register, the ORIGINAL submission form printed from www.stapleseasyrebates.com, or the ORIGINAL PDF submission form provided by a Staples store. Offer valid in US only. Good for actual purchases by end users; excludes resellers and distributors of products and their families. You should receive your rebate within 4-6 weeks after claim is received. All rebates will be made in US dollars. We are not responsible for lost or misdirected mail and illegible entries. Staples logo and product names are trademarks of Staples and their respective companies. Limit 4 rebates per name/address/household. For questions about your rebate call 1-877-266-6483.

sorry

GM99 said:   [Posted 2 Hammermill rebates]The Hammermill rebates that you posted are for different weeks. The "extra" $3 rebate for this week (w/ "coupon") is not listed at stapleseasyrebates.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   The Hammermill rebates that you posted are for different weeks. The "extra" $3 rebate for this week (w/ "coupon") is not listed at stapleseasyrebates.


NMoney,

Did the offer, extra SKU applied, but not seeing an extra $3 er with my paperwork. does anyone have the rebate offer for this extra $3 to make it free when combined with the $3.99 rebate?

mrkk said:   please clarify, we have lots of duracell rewards to use


yes, you can do all four photo papers since it's an extra $1 coupon savings applied....to make it FAER(as opposed to an extra rebate for the additional amt on the Hammermill).

challenge is, since it's one coupon PER ORDER, you could not use your rewards beyond two orders since you can't keep getting balance rewards coupons back on more than one order.

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   The Hammermill rebates that you posted are for different weeks. The "extra" $3 rebate for this week (w/ "coupon") is not listed at stapleseasyrebates.


NMoney,

Did the offer, extra SKU applied, but not seeing an extra $3 er with my paperwork. does anyone have the rebate offer for this extra $3 to make it free when combined with the $3.99 rebate?
Well as NMIMW indicated it cannot be found in the rebate center. I looked as well using the dummy sku as well as using "paper" as a keyword and it is not to be found. Time to contact the rebate people? I will be trying this later today and will post if I get a rebate offer number printed out.

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   The Hammermill rebates that you posted are for different weeks. The "extra" $3 rebate for this week (w/ "coupon") is not listed at stapleseasyrebates.


NMoney,

Did the offer, extra SKU applied, but not seeing an extra $3 er with my paperwork. does anyone have the rebate offer for this extra $3 to make it free when combined with the $3.99 rebate?
Well as NMIMW indicated it cannot be found in the rebate center. I looked as well using the dummy sku as well as using "paper" as a keyword and it is not to be found. Time to contact the rebate people? I will be trying this later today and will post if I get a rebate offer number printed out.



Yeah, was hoping someone's rebate printed out. I didn't get a printed rebate form, so no go finding it online or from the typical form as a reference tool.

But the sku does appear on the receipt as Staples PAPER OFFER 866957 0.00N

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...Yeah, was hoping someone's rebate printed out. I didn't get a printed rebate form, so no go finding it online or from the typical form as a reference tool.

But the sku does appear on the receipt as Staples PAPER OFFER 866957 0.00N
Actually using that dummy sku of 866957 brings up an old $6.99 rebate from December but nothing current.

MISTERCHEAP said:   mrkk said:   please clarify, we have lots of duracell rewards to use


yes, you can do all four photo papers since it's an extra $1 coupon savings applied....to make it FAER(as opposed to an extra rebate for the additional amt on the Hammermill).

challenge is, since it's one coupon PER ORDER, you could use your rewards beyond two orders since you can't keep getting balance rewards coupons back on more than one order.

If the cashier scans the coupon more than once does the register ignore the additional scans?

my4mainecoons said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   mrkk said:   please clarify, we have lots of duracell rewards to use


yes, you can do all four photo papers since it's an extra $1 coupon savings applied....to make it FAER(as opposed to an extra rebate for the additional amt on the Hammermill).

challenge is, since it's one coupon PER ORDER, you could use your rewards beyond two orders since you can't keep getting balance rewards coupons back on more than one order.

If the cashier scans the coupon more than once does the register ignore the additional scans?


yes, requires override for more than one time (since coupon specifically states limit 1 per customer, will only attach itself 1 time, to 1 photo paper, even if 4 are on the order)

mathfaster said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   ...Yeah, was hoping someone's rebate printed out. I didn't get a printed rebate form, so no go finding it online or from the typical form as a reference tool.

But the sku does appear on the receipt as Staples PAPER OFFER 866957 0.00N
Actually using that dummy sku of 866957 brings up an old $6.99 rebate from December but nothing current.


yeah, apparently they simply haven't updated the rebate system to reflect the offer for this week. I'll just hold on to my paperwork and see what happens, hopefully it will get updated. I'm not concerned that I don't have the physical rebate form if the right dummy SKU is showing on the receipt. All I'd need is the new rebate offer # to apply for it, and that seems to be what's lacking right now.

MISTERCHEAP said:   yeah, apparently they simply haven't updated the rebate system to reflect the offer for this week. I'll just hold on to my paperwork and see what happens, hopefully it will get updated. I'm not concerned that I don't have the physical rebate form if the right dummy SKU is showing on the receipt. All I'd need is the new rebate offer # to apply for it, and that seems to be what's lacking right now.I believe the issue is that you bought SKU 122408, but the coupon is incorrectly coded for SKU 122048 (see coupon). So when scanning the "dummy" SKU, there was no match for the qualifying ream SKU, so no "extra" rebate. Hopefully they fix the incorrect SKU soon.

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yeah, apparently they simply haven't updated the rebate system to reflect the offer for this week. I'll just hold on to my paperwork and see what happens, hopefully it will get updated. I'm not concerned that I don't have the physical rebate form if the right dummy SKU is showing on the receipt. All I'd need is the new rebate offer # to apply for it, and that seems to be what's lacking right now.I believe the issue is that you bought SKU 122408, but the coupon is incorrectly coded for SKU 122048 (see coupon). So when scanning the "dummy" SKU, there was no match for the qualifying ream SKU, so no "extra" rebate. Hopefully they fix the incorrect SKU soon.

good eye no money, yeah, see that now.

these "extra dummy" SKU deals are a PITA. between rebates not being loaded PRIOR to the release of the deal, wrong SKU (in this case) or cashiers not entering the SKU on the order to generate the rebate form, there are just too many chances for problems. Wish they'd just do an instant savings like they did with the photo paper coupon to make it free ar. Much less hassle.

I have some Staples GCs that I'm trying to cash out. Can I buy with a GC and get the rebate check?

misterspaghetti said:   I have some Staples GCs that I'm trying to cash out. Can I buy with a GC and get the rebate check?

Yes.

misterspaghetti said:   I have some Staples GCs that I'm trying to cash out. Can I buy with a GC and get the rebate check?Suggested reading: Staples Rewards for Beginners (also has rebate info)

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yeah, apparently they simply haven't updated the rebate system to reflect the offer for this week. I'll just hold on to my paperwork and see what happens, hopefully it will get updated. I'm not concerned that I don't have the physical rebate form if the right dummy SKU is showing on the receipt. All I'd need is the new rebate offer # to apply for it, and that seems to be what's lacking right now.I believe the issue is that you bought SKU 122408, but the coupon is incorrectly coded for SKU 122048 (see coupon). So when scanning the "dummy" SKU, there was no match for the qualifying ream SKU, so no "extra" rebate. Hopefully they fix the incorrect SKU soon.

Couple of thoughts on this:

1) it's possible the SKU on the coupon is simply a typo, doesn't mean it's loaded in the system wrong as well, but no real way to tell that. could be, but w/o the rebate offer # for the extra $3 to test it out we are just in wait and see mode.

2) can be 1 of 2 reasons no rebate form generated for me today, either linked to wrong sku as Nomoney points out, or the rebate hasn't even been loaded/updated yet, no offer # assigned to it.

3) absolute worst case scenario is, having to go BACK to the store to get this all corrected for $3.

OK, There is a $25.00 off coupon on the Staples Blue Box Multipurpose Paper. Flyer says buy two Get 1 free, and shows the Staples Blue box as a posibility.

Can we buy Two for $50 ea = $100 - $25 coupon = $75 for three boxes or $75/3= $25.00 each? Basically the same as buying one box at $50-$25 coupon over and over.

I try to buy paper for the office anytime I can get it for $25.00 or so per box. Would love a deal on 11x17 paper as well.

Cheers

NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   misterspaghetti said:   I have some Staples GCs that I'm trying to cash out. Can I buy with a GC and get the rebate check?Suggested reading: Staples Rewards for Beginners (also has rebate info)

Someone (not me) need to write a script to auto-add that link to QS of any HD post with the word "Staples" in it.

MISTERCHEAP said:   NoMoneyInMyWallet said:   MISTERCHEAP said:   yeah, apparently they simply haven't updated the rebate system to reflect the offer for this week. I'll just hold on to my paperwork and see what happens, hopefully it will get updated. I'm not concerned that I don't have the physical rebate form if the right dummy SKU is showing on the receipt. All I'd need is the new rebate offer # to apply for it, and that seems to be what's lacking right now.I believe the issue is that you bought SKU 122408, but the coupon is incorrectly coded for SKU 122048 (see coupon). So when scanning the "dummy" SKU, there was no match for the qualifying ream SKU, so no "extra" rebate. Hopefully they fix the incorrect SKU soon.

Couple of thoughts on this:

1) it's possible the SKU on the coupon is simply a typo, doesn't mean it's loaded in the system wrong as well, but no real way to tell that. could be, but w/o the rebate offer # for the extra $3 to test it out we are just in wait and see mode.

2) can be 1 of 2 reasons no rebate form generated for me today, either linked to wrong sku as Nomoney points out, or the rebate hasn't even been loaded/updated yet, no offer # assigned to it.

3) absolute worst case scenario is, having to go BACK to the store to get this all corrected for $3.


The same things happen to me. The manager said I need to call the corporate and ask myself. Only a $3.99 ER pop out but the cashier said she input all the code already. Worst scenario would return the paper as I thought even w/o coupons should cost no more than $1 (now $3)

MISTERCHEAP said:   ...Yeah, was hoping someone's rebate printed out. I didn't get a printed rebate form, so no go finding it online or from the typical form as a reference tool.

But the sku does appear on the receipt as Staples PAPER OFFER 866957 0.00N
Since I bought 2 reams it appears on my receipt twice even though the cashier entered a single dummy sku. Won't matter as the limit is 1 anyway. No 2nd receipt printed for the ream paper as expected. I am confident this will get fixed and the rebate will be fine once we get the offer number this week and submit the rebate.

For some reason, the rebate receipt and form did not print when I purchased the photo paper. I just bought one. Got the Toshiba 1TB external hard drive for free using rewards. Awesome!

jqsmooth said:   For some reason, the rebate receipt and form did not print when I purchased the photo paper. I just bought one. Got the Toshiba 1TB external hard drive for free using rewards. Awesome!If the rebate receipt and form did not print there is a good chance you did not buy the right product. You should have a UPC of 718103138703 for the photo paper on your receipt.

so the photo paper is printing out correct rebates, but not the ream?

vickh said:   so the photo paper is printing out correct rebates, but not the ream?


the ream is printing out the right "advertised" rebate which gets the net price to $3ar. It's not printing out the bonus rebate that the coupon in the op should generate, which is an extra $3, making it totally free.


The Photo Rebate is printing fine, it's free because the coupon adds an extra $1 off the price on the receipt, so there's no other rebate involved for that item.

I just bought 4 photo Paper + 1 Hammermill Reem, & used Coupon 19070 (-1.00) 4 times & dummy SKU 866957 for the Hammermill. I received the $3.99 & $8.99 regular rebates, no bonus rebate. Hopefully the bonus sku will start generating the Bonus rebate offer this week, but I wonder if the offer# will work retroactively (if it didn't print); I seem to remember this happening once before. Would be nice if they just issue an updated 3.00 coupon for the paper.

mathfaster said:   jqsmooth said:   For some reason, the rebate receipt and form did not print when I purchased the photo paper. I just bought one. Got the Toshiba 1TB external hard drive for free using rewards. Awesome!If the rebate receipt and form did not print there is a good chance you did not buy the right product. You should have a UPC of 718103138703 for the photo paper on your receipt.

yep, i have that on my receipt. the cashier noticed that it didn't print as well, so he printed me off a mail in form. weird.

Did you use 4 coupons for the photo paper within the same transaction, or in 4 different transactions?

1chris1 said:   I just bought 4 photo Paper + 1 Hammermill Reem, & used Coupon 19070 (-1.00) 4 times & dummy SKU 866957 for the Hammermill. I received the $3.99 & $8.99 regular rebates, no bonus rebate. Hopefully the bonus sku will start generating the Bonus rebate offer this week, but I wonder if the offer# will work retroactively (if it didn't print); I seem to remember this happening once before. Would be nice if they just issue an updated 3.00 coupon for the paper.

baboo said:   Did you use 4 coupons for the photo paper within the same transaction, or in 4 different transactions?

1chris1 said:   I just bought 4 photo Paper + 1 Hammermill Reem, & used Coupon 19070 (-1.00) 4 times & dummy SKU 866957 for the Hammermill. I received the $3.99 & $8.99 regular rebates, no bonus rebate. Hopefully the bonus sku will start generating the Bonus rebate offer this week, but I wonder if the offer# will work retroactively (if it didn't print); I seem to remember this happening once before. Would be nice if they just issue an updated 3.00 coupon for the paper.
The same.

jqsmooth said:   Got the Toshiba 1TB external hard drive for free using rewards. Awesome!One is born every minute!

So much fun getting this $3 rebate for the HammerMill ream paper fixed.

1. Chatted with Parago. They have no clue. Call CS at Staples.
2. Called CS at Staples. Explained issue they have no clue. Got Staples rebate phone number.
3. Called Staples Rebate people. Useless phone tree.
4. Called Staples Office of the President and switched to rebate option. These people cannot help.
5. Called customer relations at SOOP. They were not aware of issue but will look into and send me offer number when they fix the issue. Told them issue is systemic.

mathfaster said:   So much fun getting this $3 rebate for the HammerMill ream paper fixed.

1. Chatted with Parago. They have no clue. Call CS at Staples.
2. Called CS at Staples. Explained issue they have no clue. Got Staples rebate phone number.
3. Called Staples Rebate people. Useless phone tree.
4. Called Staples Office of the President and switched to rebate option. These people cannot help.
5. Called customer relations at SOOP. They were not aware of issue but will look into and send me offer number when they fix the issue. Told them issue is systemic.


Thanks early adopters

aarzi said:   jqsmooth said:   Got the Toshiba 1TB external hard drive for free using rewards. Awesome!One is born every minute!

I thought it was a good deal using the coupon posted by OP, no? Used ink recycling rebate to get it, what's so bad about that?

jqsmooth said:   

I thought it was a good deal using the coupon posted by OP, no? Used ink recycling rebate to get it, what's so bad about that?


there is nothing wrong with it all. I think it was mostly a joke, but there are some here that consider it "uneducated" to spend your rewards on anything but FAR items with extra coupon that allow you to "cash out" & profit. they sometimes forget that not everyone has the patience and desire to tie their money up for 2 months to make an extra couple dollars, and if you were going to take the cash and buy a hard drive anyway, what's the difference? I usually try to moneitize my rewards, but there are times I will use them to splurge on something I want but wouldn't normally buy, or something I want or need anyway

Don't let it get to you. They are your rewards, use them as you see fit. If you are happy with your purchase, then it was a good deal for you. But if you want to make them go even further, pay attention to the lessons being taught in these threads!

Skipping 104 Messages...
c3 said:   niniss said:   Ok, let's say if the cashier entered the DUMMY SKU correctly, the register would print the rebate form and i should be able to sumbit online based on the offer number printed on the rebate form? It's hard for me to imagine how the system will work if the offer number is not recognized or searchable.

Is the dummy SKU on your receipt? If not, there is no point trying to submit the rebate. The offer number is recognized only when you submit the rebate.


I assume the 866957 is the dummy SKU you are talking about(not the 513099)? No, it was not on my receipt. What's on my receipt is: SPLS 8.5X11 MULTI 718103128278 That is all for this item.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014