• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Edible Arrangements is celebrating National Dipped Fruit Week by offering a 12 piece chocolate covered fruit box for just $12 (reg $29)

Treat yourself to The Best Dipped Fruit, Period® during National Dipped Fruit Week™, now through January 20th! Enjoy Sweet Savings on some of our dipped fruit favorites when you pick up your order in-store.

Our deluxe National Dipped Fruit Week™ 12-count Mixed Fruit box includes a variety of gourmet semisweet chocolate dipped fruit, for just $12! (Regular Price: $29.00) Your box may include dipped strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, pears and/or pineapple. Our choice please. This special is available for pick-up only.

Link

Member Summary

edible arrangements
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

12 for $12 this week only
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Our deluxe National Dipped Fruit Week™ 12-count Mixed Fruit box includes a variety of gourmet semisweet chocolate dipped fruit, for just $12! (Regular Price: $29.00) Your box may include dipped strawberries, apples, bananas, oranges, pears and/or pineapple. Our choice please. (probably will be apples and pears mostly)

i bought two boxes last year when they had this $12 deal. picked up and they were just pears and apples because fruits such as strawberries and pineapples weren't in season at the time.

Im in des moines iowa just picked up mine and ask strawberries

These are awesome as gifts! Thanks OP! Green!

PIcked up 3 yesterday to give to my doctors. Inexpensive, but awesome gift to make sure they continue to take good care of me.

Do you have to order online for store pickup or can I just walk in? (that way I can see what kind of fruit they are putting in)

Gracias! This will be much appreciated.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014