• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Says 40% on the site but you can use code THILLAST50 (confirmed working) to get an extra 50% off all sale items at Tommy Hilfiger

Even works on watches (usually they are excluded). Also you get free shipping on all orders with Shoprunner.

Some deals I found:
Wool Sportcoat was $328 now $100 after coupon
Jeans starting at $25 after coupon

Good time to stock up on basics like:
Sweater crew neck was $58 now $20 after coupon
Classic polo was $48 now $20 after coupon
Solid tee was $19.50 now $8.50 after coupon

Tommy Hilfiger
See Tommy Hilfiger promo codes that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

50% off all sale items (7.47kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Tommy Hilfiger Coupons:
    FW4MOM
    30% off all Women's Items (expires 4/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wow! Great deal thanks, will definitely be shopping tonight

75% of the coupon code posts here suck and wouldn't be posted in any other forum.
This is a winner. Great find and thank you for pointing out the Shoprunner free shipping method.
Very nice. Good work.

forzaINTER said:   75% of the coupon code posts here suck and wouldn't be posted in any other forum.
This is a winner. Great find and thank you for pointing out the Shoprunner free shipping method.
Very nice. Good work.

No problem, glad to be in the 25 percent!

Thanks OP, in the books to shop later.

Thank you

Thanks OP - picked up some great items!

--- thanks found a nice polo for $20

Thanks OP, just picked up a couple shirts.

Code worked, Thanks!!

thanks OP.

Still working, thanks again

not only does Shoprunner deliver this for free, but they will pay for shipping if you have to return it.

They send everything 2nd day air.. Don't know how they do it.

MitchFlorida said:   not only does Shoprunner deliver this for free, but they will pay for shipping if you have to return it.

They send everything 2nd day air.. Don't know how they do it.

I agree, I've never paid for Shoprunner (I keep using their free trial which they keep extending) and have no idea how much I've save so far in shipping! I don't even need the 2nd day most of the time, even just free standard would be fine with me

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014