• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.lowes.com/pd_156497-353-PS60-1A_0__?productId=3609246...

add a drill for 59.00

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc1v/R-100645484/h_d2/ProductDi...

Your Store:Flower Mound, TX6200 Long Prairie RoadPhone: (972) 318-6500

Lowe's
See Lowe's promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Updated the title. Thanks!

Mod bought them all...deal is dead.

a band of catalytic converter thieves probably bought them all. this is probably the type of tool they used to steal my 2 catalytic converters from my suv about a month ago from the parking lot where i park at work. my $250 comp deductilbe covered the price of 2 new converters ($3100), 4 O2 sensors ($500) and labor ($400). i now get about 10% better gas mileage with the new parts.

you need to add the item to your cart to see if your store has it at the $25 price. i've checked 15 socal stores so far and the mid city, chino hills and long beach stores show the $25 price but they are OOS. the few stores that do have it in stock in the socal area (riverside, pico rivera) still has it at the $116 price. good luck hunting for it.

link to saw with battery

edit: it's possible that the price will scan lower at the b&m than the web price if the store still has any in stock.

i have a feeling they are clearing this unit, to be replaced with the same saw but include their new more powerful batteries

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014