• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=xs_gb_A28LF5XESGFNZ7?_encoding=UTF8&...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox

Today only, save 50% on the latest Lucky Brand men's and women's jeans. Discount offer applies to only items shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. This offer is valid today only, January 14, 2013, and while supplies last.

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Lucky Brand Jeans
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Hrmm, these are now made in China? how are these different from the ones offered by Costco (Vintage Straight 361 - also made in China)?

Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...

icecreamtruck said:   Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...

Right here, I buy a pair of great namebrand jeans & wear the crap out of them. No additional value but the name but it's still about the name.

icecreamtruck said:   Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...
I do...but not the Lucky Brand Jeans anymore. Their MSRP is a joke and the quality went really-really downhill in the recent 4-5 years. I was wearing a great pair of 7 For All Mankind jeans ($90), but gained some weight after hitting the gym recently and ended up buying two pairs of BR jeans for $60/80. The only brand that fit me right and feel comfortable enough. I also bought a pair of Gap jeans a couple of years ago for $40 and wore them twice, I believe. Too hard and uncomfortable. My 2 cents

polishdreamer said:   icecreamtruck said:   Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...

Right here, I buy a pair of great namebrand jeans & wear the crap out of them. No additional value but the name but it's still about the name.

The problem with designer jeans is that they tend to clash with the most popular colors and patterns of manpurses.

PD, are you a low-rise kind of guy? Oops, dumb question - all designer jeans are low rise. Gotta love paying extra to have one's goods crammed up in a space with the interior volume of a pair of pre-teen girl's capri pants. How else do you think Adam Levine hits those high notes - he'd sound like Barry White in a pair of Levi's.

lousygolfer said:   polishdreamer said:   icecreamtruck said:   Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...

The problem with designer jeans is that they tend to clash with the most popular colors and patterns of manpurses.

PD, are you a low-rise kind of guy? Oops, dumb question - all designer jeans are low rise. Gotta love paying extra to have one's goods crammed up in a space with the interior volume of a pair of pre-teen girl's capri pants. How else do you think Adam Levine hits those high notes - he couldn't do it in a pair of Levi's.

Yes! I love it. Bunch of fairies and their designer jeans.

The ones at Costco or Sam's aren't bad at all for the money. I have noticed that ones from say Dillard's or the Lucky store seem to be made better. I believe the ones from Sam's/Costco are made somewhere else. I may be wrong though. For me, Lucky jeans tend to really last over any other jeans that I have short of Levi's. Plus I can actually wear them to work since I don't have some kind of design all over my ass pockets like some other jeans.

Will I really get lucky wearing these jeans? I got a pair of Luckys at Costco and for the light of me, I can't tell the difference between that and a $25 pair of CK Jeans they also sell at Costco.

Am I missing something?

Hey everyone splurges on something - how many people here are toting iPhones?

Personally I snag my name brand clothing at Gabriel Brothers - got a pair of first quality Lucky's for $24.99 once and a pair of seconds (?) that actually fit better for $14.99, but those have the label removed. You can tell they're Lucky's from the inner labeling. Others that I've gotten there cheap over the past few years (19.99 - 29.99) include BigStar, Guess premium, Monarchy, Antique Rivet, and Mek.

But not everyone has a Gabes.

lousygolfer said:   polishdreamer said:   icecreamtruck said:   Regularly $90? Who pays $90 for a pair of jeans? No one who visits fatwallet, I'm betting...

PD, are you a low-rise kind of guy? Oops, dumb question - all designer jeans are low rise. Gotta love paying extra to have one's goods crammed up in a space with the interior volume of a pair of pre-teen girl's capri pants. How else do you think Adam Levine hits those high notes - he couldn't do it in a pair of Levi's.

The pair I have just looks like regular jeans, they're dark blue & loose fitting. I live in Naples FL, it being in the low 80's everyday / I don't get the use like the typical fella. I'm more of a flip-flop / t-shirt with shorts guy.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.