• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

breast pump
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

DO NOT BUY. We've bought one back in August or so, and the wife HATES it. We've had to go and rent the Medella Symphony.

russ0519 said:    We've had to go and rent the Medella Symphony.

How exactly does that "we've" part work ?

This is a killer price! Too bad I bought the Ameda already. Heard that was better, and at the time it was cheaper than this one.

respdoc said:   russ0519 said:    We've had to go and rent the Medella Symphony.

How exactly does that "we've" part work ?

I rent it, she uses it.

Wreptyle said:   This is a killer price! Too bad I bought the Ameda already. Heard that was better, and at the time it was cheaper than this one.

Ameda is supposed to be almost as good as the Medella (the regular kind, not the hospital grade).

There's almost no reason to buy a breastpump now as they should be covered under your insurance as part of Obamacare.

You definetely want to double check with insurance first. The interpretation of the HHS decree means some companies cover manual only, some cover manual and electric, some will consider rentals, some will not. I work for a company that covers manual pumps only, and even then it is only after childbirth, requires an RX and valid diagnosis code from a doctor, and must be submitted through our Durable Medical Equipment vendor.

we could have rented the symphony for $25 a week but we decided to buy the medela metro for like $234

Wow, good to know guys, thanks! Didn't even know this existed! Wife haven't used it yet, so I'll check with insurance company to see if they cover it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014