• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Get $5 in MP3s with the Purchase of $25 or More in Textbooks

How to Redeem This Offer:

• Get $5 in MP3s when you purchase $25 or more in qualifying new Textbooks between December 31, 2012 and January 31, 2013 from Amazon.com.
  • This promotion does not apply to used textbooks, Kindle textbooks, or Kindle rentals.
  • After shipment of your purchase, you will receive an e-mail indicating that your $5 Amazon MP3 credit has been applied to your account automatically.
  • Simply complete your Amazon MP3 purchase through Amazon 1-Click and we'll automatically apply the promotion credit during the checkout process; no discount code required.
  • Limit one $5 promotional credit per customer.
  • Promotional offer is valid from December 31, 2012 through 11:59 PM PST on January 31, 2013 and subject to change. You must redeem the credit by March 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM PST.

Terms & Conditions listed here

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

music
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I just spent $400+ on textbooks and I'll get a $5 promo credit? How generous.

DAVIDGR said:   I just spent $400+ on textbooks and I'll get a $5 promo credit? How generous.

Instead of a $0 promo credit.

The thing to notice here is that the promo is only on new and qualifying books. You will almost always save a lot more by buying the books used. This could be a nice deal if you need to purchase a book new to get an online access code or something though.

Godis1coolguy said:   You will almost always save a lot more by buying the books used. This could be a nice deal if you need to purchase a book new to get an online access code or something though.Ordering textbooks for my son, I've had occasions where Amazon's new price with free Prime shipping was cheaper than the third-party seller's used price with $3.99 shipping.

excoriatorb said:   Ordering textbooks for my son, I've had occasions where Amazon's new price with free Prime shipping was cheaper than the third-party seller's used price with $3.99 shipping.

This was the case last week for spouse's books... and price for new was 1/2 what USED ones were at school rapestore... er... bookstore!!! With Prime, her books were in hand in 2 days. How can you beat that deal? Get a $5 MP3 credit... which I did

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014