• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
CVS Deals
Buy (3) Hallmark Cards $.99
Total = $2.97
$2/3 Hallmark Coupon https://www.facebook.com/tellthem/app_343995562285797?ref=ts
= $.97, get back $3 ECB
TOTAL = FREE + MONEY MAKER!!

thx christie/wfc

note: Deal is buy 3 Hallmark Cards, get $3 ECB. deal is working on the .99 cards even though the ad shows cards priced $1.99+

Member Summary

Hallmark
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When will the government break them up? I mean if there is ever a monopoly...

It sounds like the ad actually states that the cost of the three cards has to be greater than $2.00, hence why the $0.99 cards are working with the deal (Fine print: "Verify the consumer had purchased three cards from Hallmark totaling $2.00 or more").

Good deal, and fortunately there's a CVS on my way into work; new to CVS ECB, we'll see how that goes. Even without it the three cards for $1.00 is pretty good... Thanks OP.

I've done this before at CVS with .99 Hallmark cards and received the EB; the only caviet is the $2 Hallmark coupon beeps, but the cashier still pushed it through for me. Thanks for the heads up that it's back!

that caviet is a shim if it beaps. i don't no why my spill chick shows red.

ManuFact said:    Even without it the three cards for $1.00 is pretty good... Thanks OP.

Totally agree. In fact I'm going to buy them from Walgreens or riteaid as they are much closer to me than CVS.

The only Hallmark cards costing $0.99 that I have seen are the single money holders. Do they count?

And what other $0.99 Hallmark cards are you guys buying?

TIA

fatxman said:   When will the government break them up? I mean if there is ever a monopoly...

Hallmark or CVS? Both have competition (Walgreens, American Greetings, etc.).....

confused200 said:   The only Hallmark cards costing $0.99 that I have seen are the single money holders. Do they count?

And what other $0.99 Hallmark cards are you guys buying?

TIA

They usually have a whole section of 99 cent Hallmark cards.

ManuFact said:   It sounds like the ad actually states that the cost of the three cards has to be greater than $2.00, hence why the $0.99 cards are working with the deal (Fine print: "Verify the consumer had purchased three cards from Hallmark totaling $2.00 or more").

Good deal, and fortunately there's a CVS on my way into work; new to CVS ECB, we'll see how that goes. Even without it the three cards for $1.00 is pretty good... Thanks OP.

The $2.00 clause is on the Hallmark coupon, which has nothing to do with the CVS ad. The CVS ad says that each card must be at least $1.99 to get the ECB's, however the ECB's still print out even if you get cards that are just 99 cents.

The coupon will not print properly from the facebook page.

Mine printed out OK but that is a big coupon...big coupon!

If you have your Extracare registered at cvs.com. Be sure to login to your Extracare account and check your offers. I had a CVS coupon (which can be combined with a manufacter coupon) for buy 3 get one Hallmark card free. Just sweetens the deal even more!

Worked perfectly for me ... no beeps on the .99 cards

roy7736 said:   The $2.00 clause is on the Hallmark coupon, which has nothing to do with the CVS ad. The CVS ad says that each card must be at least $1.99 to get the ECB's, however the ECB's still print out even if you get cards that are just 99 cents.Ok now I get it, thanks for the clarification Roy.

Darn - just learned (the hard way) that our local CVS stores only carry American Greetings. No Hallmark in sight......

bippie said:   Darn - just learned (the hard way) that our local CVS stores only carry American Greetings. No Hallmark in sight......

Check you ad. Some markets carry Hallmark cards other markets carry American Greeting cards. It works for either line, but check your ad first to see what line they are offering for the $3 ECB. I am in Southern California and they only have American Greetings here. They don't carry the Hallmark line.

No problem with the $3 ECB, but the $2 coupon did not work for me. It *ADDED* $2 instead. Fortunately I noticed it before walking out of the store.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014