NEWEGG Gear up w/out paying up sale

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

NE Logo (11.18kB)
Disclaimer
Just heading the mods off at the pass so it doesn't end up straight in best deals for no reason...

Sale Link

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

newegg (30.01kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

SithMaster said:   Just heading the mods off at the pass...

Sale Link

Uhh.... wth is the point of a thread w/ no deals mentioned?

Bagofchips said:   SithMaster said:   Just heading the mods off at the pass...

Sale Link

I second that.

I am on a crusade to get the mods to stop doing exactly what I did for this post. By me doing this it stays off of the best deals board.

I do not post this way, the mods do and it needs to stop. The mods have this as a line item for this months meeting so hopefully it will stop after that.

So I 3rd it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

machinez said:   Bagofchips said:   SithMaster said:   Just heading the mods off at the pass...

Sale Link

I second that.

Oh brother. Just what we need is a sithmaster on a crusade. There's a big difference between you and the mods and there's no reason for you to hijack the entire userbase w/ your petty agenda.

Great, another genius out trying to save the world, one hot deals thread at a time...

Where did the mod comparison come from and how exactly am I "hijacking the whole user base" ?

Do you really like seeing deal posts like this at the top of "best deals" for no reason ?

Go and read the similar posts from the mods, they all get lots of red and hostile responses just like this one...

Bagofchips said:   Oh brother. Just what we need is a sithmaster on a crusade. There's a big difference between you and the mods and there's no reason for you to hijack the entire userbase w/ your petty agenda.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014