• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Last week I was looking at this and their website said not in stock and delivery was expected 4/1/13. Yesterday got a noticed it was in stock. So if it goes OOS keep an eye on it!

880 rounds Russian 7.62x54R 149-grain FMJ Ammo $161.49 non-member price $169.99
"SPGGUNS113" takes $22 off
Shipping to FL adds 18.97
-------------------------
$158.47 (that's .18/round delivered)

Best deal I could find!

LINK

The one with the rifle shoots, the one with the ammo follows him...

Member Summary

rounds
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

kchunk said:   The one with the rifle shoots, the one with the ammo follows him...

Sounds like 'Enemy at the gates'...?

corrosive ammo. also says it's russian.

Nearly all 7.62x54R ammo is corrosive. And most is from the former Soviet block countries. I say shoot it, and enjoy your $99 Mosin-Nagant rifle.

Gumby1962 said:   corrosive ammo. also says it's russian.

Fixed...

yummy my mosin nagant 91/30 eats this stuff up. Powerful dirty cheap Russian ammo. Nothing a little windex with ammonia wont clean up. thx anything in stock is GREEN+++++

This old ammo is one of the best buys going...Cheap rifle and ammo...Very powerful and relatively accurate...Fun to play with but could be a serious contender should the need arise.

jtyrone67 said:   Nearly all 7.62x54R ammo is corrosive. And most is from the former Soviet block countries. I say shoot it, and enjoy your $99 Mosin-Nagant rifle.

They are up to $150 around me now. And that is still pretty gunked up in the cosmoline goo.

Wow...6 reds for a solid deal. The NWO of the week effect.

thanks!

I paid more form AIM 6 months ago. Nice deal and in stock! I wonder what CTD is charging? $400 maybe?

Merchandise Total: $169.99
Shipping Method: Ground
Shipping and Handling: $17.99
Coupon [SPGGUNS113] -$22.00
Grand Total: $165.98

Thanks mate. In for one

Merchandise Total: $169.99
Shipping Method: Ground
Shipping and Handling: $17.99
Package Protection: $0.99
Coupon [SPGGUNS113] -$22.00
Grand Total: $166.97

Are any of you able to track your orders online yet? I tried this morning and was able to view someone else's name and customer number when I clicked on "My account." I called their customer service and was told there was a problem with their system which caused someone else's name to show up in my account, and they also had to create a new order for me with a new order number. I am wondering if this might have an effect on my Cash Back if any of you used b i g c r u m b s like I did.

Has anyone recieved their orders?

Case ammo
Disclaimer
Ken99287 said:   Has anyone recieved their orders?

More than a couple months ago:

Website says back ordered until May 1st.

Bought two spam cans of it on Friday at regular price but with free shipping, which is close enough to the price of the original deal. I hope they ship in the original crate; that alone looks worth $10 as decoration in the hunting shack.

Backordered until May, but at this price I don't care.

How to decode the Russian spam can markings: Spam can decoder

On that basis kchunk's crate appears to be: 7.62x54 light ball steel core, bimetallic (copper washed steel) case, lot K19, production year 1972, factory 188 (Novisibirsk Low Voltage Equipment Plant), powder type "BT" (couldn't find that), powder lot 56 of 1971, powder source "C" (couldn't find that). Factory 188 also made sniper ammo, so this should be good quality.

How did you get free shipping?

There was a 24-hour free shipping deal I found on gun-deals.com when I clicked through on the Sportsmans Guide link in the list.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014