• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
FREE 1620 Portrait at Sears Portrait Studio ($85 Value)

https://a248.e.akamai.net/f/248/47562/14d/ig.rsys4.net/responsys...

No session fee.
Limit one free offer for family.
Offer is valid until March 31, 2013.

thanks Eat op

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

sears
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

FREE - 16x20
Thanks archena
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

doesn't this belong in the free forum?

Did anyone have luck using this? I was not able to tho

ionxchanger said:   Did anyone have luck using this? I was not able to tho

care to elaborate?

Dude, this 16 x 20 foot portrait of my cat and I is going to *rock*. Thanks BB!

I just used it past weekend.

Portrait studios like Sears, Kiddie Kandis (Babies R Us), JCPenney, Picture People does have coupons for FREE 8*10, 10*13 or 16*30 etc twice a year or so.

For anyone that has used this, perhaps in the past, can you describe it?

I have a 5 month old, just considering what this entails... You schedule it, walk in, then what happens? How long is the shoot? Do they shoot a bunch of combinations, mom+baby, dad+baby, just baby, all 3, etc? Are they expecting you to buy a package? Just looking for a quick rundown.

Thanks

wilked said:   For anyone that has used this, perhaps in the past, can you describe it?

I have a 5 month old, just considering what this entails... You schedule it, walk in, then what happens? How long is the shoot? Do they shoot a bunch of combinations, mom+baby, dad+baby, just baby, all 3, etc? Are they expecting you to buy a package? Just looking for a quick rundown.

Thanks

They do a few different combinations, you can request what you like. Appointment is much better and they reserve a hour, usually pictures takes less then 30 minutes, but can depend on the baby. After they need to load the pictures to their system usually about 20-30 of them. Then you pick 1 for the promo. No need to buy any thing else. I order other pics online for free using coupon codes and pay just S&H. If they took to many pics during the shoot they will delete some of the bad ones from the account. They try to keep 3-4 pics of each pose and delete others since they may have some guidelines from their managers. During photo shoot if you don't see a pic that you like on screen then keep on asking to take until you do. They can delete them later. The coupons online are stackable so you should be able to get at least 5 sheets for free and pay only shipping. Babies R Us has more coupons that are valid online. Most codes are not reusable within the same account. So create additional account and share the pictures and then you can order prints from each.

Thanks, will try it out.

This deal goes great with the other deal next to it:

HotSexy Bra & Thong Suit (75% OFF) $9.99 FS Clothingby tedhawkins
HotFREE 1620 Portrait at Sears Portrait Studio ($85 Value)

Thanks OP -- Always on the lookout for these!

Just one print out ? Can we also get some of digital pictures for free? Do they save it in their online system for buy later on if we changed our mind?
I happen to need one head shot and one whole body shot for modeling.

Only one sheet included, you can purchase additional. It will be available online for purchase later, but make sure so they don't delete.

Digital is not free - you only get what is in the promo. The online display pics are low quality and have word Sears across it. There are coded to get free 10x13 and codes to get a free sheet which is 1 8x10 or 2 5x7 or a sheet of wallet size ect... But most times you will need to pay shipping of $5.99. Codes are stackable so you can get 2 10x13 & 3 sheets for total of $5.99 for shipping. Babies R Us studio online also had a free shipping last year when you buy over $50 precoupon price. So if 11x13 is $20 each and sheet is $10 each total would be $70 and free shipping would apply. Total money spent $0.

We just went to use this coupon today. The lady said the coupon did not say 'No purchase necessary' and she showed me one that does. So for us in order to use this coupon there is a $20 minimum purchase. Just want to know if others had the same experience.

Can I bring my dog?

doobiemeow said:   We just went to use this coupon today. The lady said the coupon did not say 'No purchase necessary' and she showed me one that does. So for us in order to use this coupon there is a $20 minimum purchase. Just want to know if others had the same experience.Ewwww that sucks - looks like they pulled a BestBuy on you. I guess call before making the trip in the future, even though you really shouldn't have to. If I use one in the future I'm going to, so thanks for the heads-up.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.