• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

1Sale.com
See 1Sale.com coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Logitech Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I ordered from them previously and it took about two weeks to get the item. I never did get an email that the item shipped. They also do not accept cancellations of an order once it is placed. Customer Service gets a 2 from me out of 10. Also your credit card is charged immediately even though your item ships 2 weeks later.

I've ordered from them a couple times. The experience was the same. I ordered two keyboard sets, decided on cancelling one of them and found it impossible. I was able to give one of the sets away so it wasn't that big a deal. I also got a very decent price for them. I wouldn't be afraid of ordering from them, but be sure you definitely want it before getting too click happy.

I remember reading up on them. The chance of a problem is low. But if you do have any problems, you will have a hell of a time getting it resolved. But I think that's fairly common with all these deal a day sites.

cmrivera said:   I ordered from them previously and it took about two weeks to get the item. I never did get an email that the item shipped. They also do not accept cancellations of an order once it is placed. Customer Service gets a 2 from me out of 10. Also your credit card is charged immediately even though your item ships 2 weeks later.

I have placed three orders with them. First one I didnt hear anything for 3 weeks. I sent an email to see what was going on with my order, and their reply was that they ran out. I got a refund but it would have been nice if they let me know instead of waiting for me to inquire. Second order took a month to show up and was broken when it arrived (refurb Logitech remote with a broken usb plug). Logitech told me to return it to the point of sale, and 1sale told me it was covered by the manufacturer. Logitech ended up taking care of it for me. Last item took 3 weeks to show up and I never got any shipping confirmation. They have some good deals but for me they have been awful to deal with and not worth the savings. Just my .02

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014