• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Craftsman All Rubber Garden Hose 5/8 In. x 50 Ft. - $19.99 Store Pick Up @ Sears

Full Lifetime Warranty

Price at check out

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_07169602000P

149 Reviewers (85.0%) would recommend this to a friend.
Overall Rating 4.5 Out of 5
Breakdown:
5 stars (137)
4 stars (27)
3 stars (3)
2 stars (0)
1 star (8)

Product Description

A Garden Hose That's Built To Last

Don't drag that busted old garden hose around your yard another summer. Instead, grab the durable Craftsman 50ft garden hose and forget the yards of tape, leaky couplers and pin-hole leaks that rob you of the pressure you need to wash the car, or send water out to a thirsty garden. When the leaves are sagging this summer, make sure you have a hose you can depend on, and stop wasting water with dozens of leaks.

The Craftsman 5/8 inch diameter all-rubber garden hose was designed to give you the dependable service and long life that won't have you reaching for a roll of tape every time it brushes a stone or rock. Made with a durable radial rubber matrix, this garden hose withstands abrasion and rough work without a problem, and with a rugged crush resistant coupler at each end, you'll keep this hose in operation season after season.

What's better is that the its resilient build allows this garden hose to withstand hot water temperatures up to 160°F while remaining flexible and easy to use all the way down to -25°F, so you can use this hose in the garden, driveway, to flush the water heater, or drain a pool for winter. No matter how you need to move your water, this tough garden hose will help. And forget about corroded couplers that you need a pair of pliers to get on and off, the nickel plating on each of the hose-ends ensure easy use for years to come.

Built with thoughtful design out of materials tough enough to give it a 500pasi bursting strength, this garden hose allows you to do more than just water the garden, but ensures when you do, you won't have to worry about tears and rips. Add the Craftsman 5/8 inch diameter all-rubber garden hose to your yard today and get the quality you can trust to last a lifetime.

•New concave hexagonal shape
•Reinforced radial tire cord provides 500 psi burst strength
•Crush-proof brass coupler

Sears
See Sears discounts that earn 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

All Rubber Garden Hose (16.32kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

It may be too cold where you live to be thinking about a Garden Hose , But this is a good deal almost 1/2 price with a Full Lifetime Warranty and the Reviews are very good, Overall Rating 4.5 Out of 5.

Butcherboy said:   It may be too cold where you live to be thinking about a Garden Hose , But this is a good deal almost 1/2 price with a Full Lifetime Warranty and the Reviews are very good, Overall Rating 4.5 Out of 5.

OP, thanks for posting the deal though I have 2 50ft from couple of yrs. All I am looking for now is 75ft. Not sure if they ever come on sale or not.

+1
Think I will settle for the 100 ft. Should be on sale again soon.
Thanks, OP.

MysteriousGirl said:   Butcherboy said:   It may be too cold where you live to be thinking about a Garden Hose , But this is a good deal almost 1/2 price with a Full Lifetime Warranty and the Reviews are very good, Overall Rating 4.5 Out of 5.

OP, thanks for posting the deal though I have 2 50ft from couple of yrs. All I am looking for now is 75ft. Not sure if they ever come on sale or not.

$12 is the most I would pay for this!!

dunder said:   $12 is the most I would pay for this!!

OK, Thank you

I bought this the last time it was around for this price and I have been very happy with it. For me it is worth the extra few dollars to not constantly deal with kinks in the hose.

One of these days this deal will actually work for me...

I have 3 of these of various lengths that I bought at Sears about 25 years ago. All of them are still going strong.

YEAH! In for 2. Free shipping.

Thanks Scumbag!

How do you give a guy red for posting a lifetime warranty hose at over 50% off? Perhaps you could post a better deal first.

Anyways, thanks BB

Thanks OP! Been needing a new one for the front yard for some time. Now I just need the 100ft for the back.

Thanks. In 4 1.

thanks! In 4 2

Good hose.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014