• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Dell Home has Dell XPS 8500 Desktop + Dell UltraSharp U2410 24" Monitor for $1000 with code "G61JKGMC5$7RWX". Shipping is free. •3rd Generation Intel Core i7 3770 Ivy Bridge Processor 3.40GHz
•12GB Memory, 2TB Hard Drive, Blu-ray Combo Drive
•NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 1GB GDDR5, Win8
Dell UltraSharp U2410 24-inch Widescreen Flat Panel Monitor

This is a much better combo deal compared with the previous one we saw last year.

LINK

or copy and paste the folllowing link:

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&kc=&oc=FXDAPN38hM&

Dell Consumer
Need a Dell Consumer coupon that earns 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Dell XPS 8500
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Not working for me. Dead already?

direfan (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 9:33a) |

good

dongyongwu (Jan. 17, 2013 @ 9:56a) |

Dead. The monitor was changed and the separate pricing does not show. Also CSR said that many purchased the bundle and c... (more)

yungtiger (Jan. 18, 2013 @ 1:14p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Link not working for me...

This is the correct link: http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=...

Or use order code FXDAPN38hM

Link has been updated. However, for some reason, it directed to the main Dell website. Not sure why, anyway, please use the following address:

http://configure.us.dell.com/dellstore/config.aspx?c=us&cs=19&l=en&s=dhs&kc=&oc=FXDAPN38hM&

rsrvoir said:   Link not working for me...

Shows $1,568.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or something I'm not deleting?

SilverDL said:   Shows $1,568.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or something I'm not deleting?

Coupon code is in the original post. BTW people over at SD have been trying to order the bundle and then cancel the monitor to make it a hot deal, but Dell is no longer allowing this

coupon code "G61JKGMC5$7RWX" shows on the title.

SilverDL said:   Shows $1,568.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or something I'm not deleting?

working for me but is this a good deal for $1.000?

n 4 1.

upgrade link for win to win 8 pro $69.99

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&...

windows 8 is horrible. Pro or not

Stunner2xx said:   windows 8 is horrible. Pro or not

Yeah. still struggling with dragging the mouse over to the corners of the screen to do certain things.
Too much change in this version, without an intuitive progression.

Seriously? The OP couldn't have been more clear as to how get the $1000 price.

Hint, try reading the first line of the post!

CheFuzer said:   working for me but is this a good deal for $1.000?

I just priced a similar machine for $1200 with no tax. That makes the Dell system about $120 less (after tax) than doing it yourself, not even considering how much in time it will cost you. If you need an i7 based system and 24-inch LCD, this is a very reasonable deal.

ilikechickentacos said:   SilverDL said:   Shows $1,568.99 for me. Is there a coupon code or something I'm not deleting?
Seriously? The OP couldn't have been more clear as to how get the $1000 price.

Hint, try reading the first line of the post!

Yep, I should've caught that. Good deal, OP!

Ordered, called and cancelled monitor, thanks OP

DavoEng said:   Ordered, called and cancelled monitor, thanks OP

Apparently there is a new batch of CSRs because they wouldn't let anyone cancel just the monitor this morning. Couple of hours ago I got someone to do it for me...waiting to see if the tower ships. If so $450 + tax - 5% u promise - 5% citi rewards = $438. Killer!

Can anybody kindly PM me the name/ext # of the agent who's able to cancel monitor order? Thanks!!

I've been calling/online chatting to cancel the monitor only, but no luck..

CheFuzer said:   working for me but is this a good deal for $1.000?

I think it is a good deal at $1000 for the bundle. But it is a GREAT deal for the tower if you can kill the monitor. Folks over at the other thread are saying it is very hard now to cancel the order for the monitor.

Good deal. Pros and cons on monitor based on reviews. Since Dell has a 30 day return policy, I wonder if the monitor can be returned and credited since my credit card billing from Dell breaks the 2 components out separately?

I called to cancel my order because I had a additional 10% off Dell Preferred Account discount code and was going to just reorder. I was able to cancel the monitor and was offered an additional $50.00 off the computer if I accepted delivery. Total cost $400.00 + Tax for the tower. I am just going to pull the HD. Install a SSD and load Windows 7 Pro when I receive the order.

This is showing a U2412M monitor now instead of the U2410.

YMMV on the monitor delete, it makes it hot.

You think they'd let you change the monitor to one of the 27" models?

cyberroger said:   I called to cancel my order because I had a additional 10% off Dell Preferred Account discount code and was going to just reorder. I was able to cancel the monitor and was offered an additional $50.00 off the computer if I accepted delivery. Total cost $400.00 + Tax for the tower. I am just going to pull the HD. Install a SSD and load Windows 7 Pro when I receive the order.
How soon do you need to cancel in order not to be charged with restocking fee for returns?

What is the difference between 2412M and 2410 LCD?

And is there any way to buy this with Win7?

TIA

roca said:   Good deal. Pros and cons on monitor based on reviews. Since Dell has a 30 day return policy, I wonder if the monitor can be returned and credited since my credit card billing from Dell breaks the 2 components out separately?
I thought the Easy Return with no re-stocking fee expired on 12/31/2012 ??

confused200 said:   roca said:   Good deal. Pros and cons on monitor based on reviews. Since Dell has a 30 day return policy, I wonder if the monitor can be returned and credited since my credit card billing from Dell breaks the 2 components out separately?
I thought the Easy Return with no re-stocking fee expired on 12/31/2012 ??

Ship it for free and if you don't love it, return it.
Buy Dell PCs, electronics or accessories now and get free 5- to 7-day ground shipping. It’s easy, with no minimum purchase required. And if you decide something isn’t for you, just ship it back within 30 days of your invoice date for a full refund, including free return shipping. Dell will even waive the restocking fee.*

Dell free shipping & easy returns

Not working for me. Dead already?

good

Dead. The monitor was changed and the separate pricing does not show. Also CSR said that many purchased the bundle and cancelled the monitor from 3 days ago. They are no longer allowing that. You need to cancel whole order if you want to remove the monitor. A heads up so you don't waste time and tie up your credit line with this deal. Otherwise very hot deal!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014