• Go to page :
  • 12 3
  • Text Only
I can't get it to work. Same error mentioned above - coupon only good for items above $599. If anyone can tell me how to make this work, I would like to do it!
Thanks

KITCH100 doesn't seem to be working anymore. I get "This code either doesn't apply to your order or a better code has already been applied. " Went all the way through to the very end and it didn't show.

halligan said:   Looks like they have an up to $150 rebate on installation for this:
http://c.shld.net/assets/docs/spin_prod_784678312.pdf

Says valid 1/17-1/22. The $409 price ended on 1/16. If they go by install date, you might get it.

helloagain said:   Some reviews mentioned about a smelly problem with the bosch dishwasher. Any of you have this problem before I pull the trigger?

all Bosch DWs are tested before they leave the factory so depending on how long it's been sitting the water inside from that test could go stale and smell. a vinegar run or two usually takes care of that.

matte12 said:   Mastayau said:   This is my first post so please be gentle.

Bosch Dishwasher

Regular $599.00
Currently 15% off at Sears $509.00
add coupon KITCH100 for $100.00 off - 409.00
4% FW Cash Back
Free pickup at store

total 409.00 - 4% + tax = 429.00 out the door for me.

This was the top rated dishwasher at Consumer reports with a score of 81.

4 stars at Sears and everywhere else.

This is my first dishwasher ever.

Just to add to this. It also works for the white one.

White Bosch Dishwasher

I am interested to buy this Bosch diswasher but my problem is how I am going to ship it. My friend suggested that I should try parcelbound.com. Anyone here who have heard or try this? Or can you recommend me a trusted cargo forwarder that you know of?

My niece tried parcelbound.com and gives low or cheap international shipping rates and delivers on time.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014