Voting History
rated:
Lenovo Multimedia Remote Keyboard (Non-Backlit) @ Lenovo - $29.99 after Coupon
compare at $46.16
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Jan 21, 2013 11:59pm

Coupons
USP1JA331503 - $40 off Lenovo N5902 remote

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Lenovo
See Lenovo discounts that earn Up to 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Its coming out 29.99 with coupon. Am I doing something wrong?

Coming up as $29.99

same thing for me

This is a piece of crap. Mine stopped working after 4 months and Lenevo refused to replace it.

Yeah this thing sucks, especially without the back light. I wouldn't get another

I have the backlight version, and it works well on my Windows 7 media center machine. The form factor and nav buttons conform very well to a standard remote, and it's easy for the GF to use. Kind of cumbersome for anything other than very lite typing (I don't mind using it to enter URL's or to type search words into google or hulu, but I wouldn't use it to type up any emails). Had to turn up mouse sensitivity way up so that I could scroll across the screen. Personally, I prefer the Logitech K330 which has a trackpad. I use it on my other machine and find that's much more natural for typing.

dollarpincher said:   This is a piece of crap. Mine stopped working after 4 months and Lenevo refused to replace it.

Mine is the previous model, but has worked great for three years. It sees limited use though, since I only use it with my HTPC.

Lenovo is notorious for fixing/replacing. I hope the go out of business.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014