www.mycokerewards.com

list of brands which count towards double pts

http://www.mycokerewards.com/getExtraPoints.do

Member Summary

My Coke Rewards: Double Points On Low and No Calorie 12 Packs
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
1145pm EST and I got 200pt for 10 codes. Can actually enter two more (weekly limit = 120, excluding bonus) except I don'... (more)

ottawa (Jan. 19, 2013 @ 10:47p) |

As others have predicted, my missing bonus points have been credited without me contacting them. Thanks for the advice! ... (more)

triamarker (Jan. 23, 2013 @ 1:19a) |

Yup. I just received an email with the following (glad I went ahead and entered my codes, even though the bonus credits ... (more)

azs1 (Jan. 24, 2013 @ 6:16p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why is this in Hot Deals? It should just be posted in the regular MCR thread. Wait, what, it already is posted there? Okay, yawn, carry on.

yoregano said:   Why is this in Hot Deals? It should just be posted in the regular MCR thread. Wait, what, it already is posted there? Okay, yawn, carry on.

Ease up, sport. Not every one goes back and reads 100 page threads. It's a hot deal in my book. Thanks MC!

cpabster said:   yoregano said:   Why is this in Hot Deals? It should just be posted in the regular MCR thread. Wait, what, it already is posted there? Okay, yawn, carry on.

Ease up, sport. Not every one goes back and reads 100 page threads. It's a hot deal in my book. Thanks MC!

Pfffffbt.

The concept I suggest is pretty much Forum Posting 101. Mr. C is a veteran, so I presume it's a mistake. But this is certainly not a Hot Deal and thus it doesn't belong here. Thanks for playing, try again. Whether or not it belongs in the MCR thread is perhaps debatable, but certainly the Freebies forum is the correct location.

yoregano said:   cpabster said:   yoregano said:   Why is this in Hot Deals? It should just be posted in the regular MCR thread. Wait, what, it already is posted there? Okay, yawn, carry on.

Pfffffbt.

The concept I suggest is pretty much Forum Posting 101. Mr. C is a veteran, so I presume it's a mistake. But this is certainly not a Hot Deal and thus it doesn't belong here. Thanks for playing, try again. Whether or not it belongs in the MCR thread is perhaps debatable, but certainly the Freebies forum is the correct location.

sorry yooregano,

disagree big time...

1) not a "freebie", you have to BUY the 12 pack to get the code to get double points

2) many people NEVER visit that thread and would easily miss this important perk....given many people just wiped out their balances in Dec with the various promotions they offered, many are looking to start replenishing their balance for 2013 and save up again for December.

3) Master threads are ok, but for the really "hot" stuff like double points, outstanding point redemption opps, etc, I for one am thankful when threads like this show up in HD to alert me to them.

This post is fine. Anyone remember back when the WII was new? Every day, we would get 15 Hot Deal posts telling you where one or two WIIs were in stock at regular price. If that was allowed, why not this?

We drink Cherry Coke Zero like it's going out of style at my house so this is a hot deal for me. I save all my codes for when I see these threads on fatwallet. Thanks op.

great tks for reminding me

I recommend stocking up at CVS this week: Buy 10 cases at $3 apiece ($30). Get a $10 CVS Cash Card after purchase, making net cost $2 each for 10 cases. I think that's a pretty good price. You may also have quarterly extrabucks that just became available, as I did.

I guess, this promo is tied to the new Coca-Cola PR campaign on healthier lifestyle.
However, diet soda is not a magic bullet against obesity (actually it is even worse than regular soft drinks, see below).
1)Even though it has less sugar, a 2005 University of Texas Health Science Center study found a 57.1% risk of obesity for those drinking more than two daily servings of diet pop (higher than for those drinking regular coke)as well as a 30% decrease in liver function.
2)Not to mention tooth enamel decay and bone loss associated with regular soda.
Drink responsibly (read: the less soda the better).

Diet Coke is worse for your health than regular IMO, luckily I found a stack of empty diet coke 12 pack boxes on recycling day.

Thanks for posting OP. Was not aware of this.

KMCHERRY said: I recommend stocking up at CVS this week: Buy 10 cases at $3 apiece ($30). Get a $10 CVS Cash Card after purchase, making net cost $2 each for 10 cases. I think that's a pretty good price. You may also have quarterly extrabucks that just became available, as I did.You almost had me running out to CVS for $2/case until I realized you were calling a 12 pack a case.

Still, $4/case of Coke is a great deal.

Next week at CVS, the Coke's are $2.50 per 12 pack and will still qualify for the $10 CVS cash card at $30 purchase. I saw next week's ad on the counter in the store.

FYI: if you buy Sugar Free Fresca (the 12-pack carton does not say "Diet Fresca"), the code still doubles to 20 points.

JiggleTheHandle said:   FYI: if you buy Sugar Free Fresca (the 12-pack carton does not say "Diet Fresca"), the code still doubles to 20 points.

it never has said diet, because FRESCA is only made as a diet soda. always has been.

Hi, I'm a newbie to the MCR. I just entered (1)Diet Coke 12-pk code and (1)Coke Zero 12-pk code and only got the regular 10 points for each. Are the bonus points supposed to show up right away or do they show up later, and if so when? Thanks.

triamarker said:   Hi, I'm a newbie to the MCR. I just entered (1)Diet Coke 12-pk code and (1)Coke Zero 12-pk code and only got the regular 10 points for each. Are the bonus points supposed to show up right away or do they show up later, and if so when? Thanks.

I don't know what happened to you, but you are supposed to get 20 points right away.

andrey2506 said:   I guess, this promo is tied to the new Coca-Cola PR campaign on healthier lifestyle.
However, diet soda is not a magic bullet against obesity (actually it is even worse than regular soft drinks, see below).
1)Even though it has less sugar, a 2005 University of Texas Health Science Center study found a 57.1% risk of obesity for those drinking more than two daily servings of diet pop (higher than for those drinking regular coke)as well as a 30% decrease in liver function.
2)Not to mention tooth enamel decay and bone loss associated with regular soda.
Drink responsibly (read: the less soda the better).

I have not read the study but your post/quote alone does not seem to indicate that diet soda causes poor health. It seems to indicate that those who choose to drink diet soda may be making other health choices that result in poor health. I know several people that make diet sodas their first choice in beverage but seem to be more reckless on the other food they eat, perhaps believing that the diet soda factor will help offset their other eating habits. Question is, would their health be worse or better with regular soda?

Does diet soda cause the same tooth enamel decay and bone loss as regular soda?

I'm pretty sure this promo is over. I entered in four different codes from both Diet Coke and Coke Zero 12-packs and they are just giving 10 points.

Yup, only recv'd 20 pts for a Dasani pkg, which is the regular amount. Boo! Dropped 'em a note on the 'Contact Us' link as if the promotion states the end date as Jan. 19 then it should be going through the day of the 19th (and it's only 11:30am here); but I'm not wasting any more time typing in any more codes. I need immediate gratification, dammit, and need to see that "40 pts" notice pop up, ha ha.

Depending on the offer type, your Bonus points may not be instantly credited. If your points have not been added to your account history within 48 hours, double-check full program details to ensure eligibility.
If there is still an issue, contact a customer service agent using the Contact Form or calling us between 9:00 AM and 7:00 PM ET, Monday through Friday, at 866-674-2653.

The offer shouldn't be over; it's not set to expire until today, and it's still advertised on the site. However, I also just got 10 points for my entries (even though it says that bonus points will be awarded "instantly").

Something must be amiss with their system. If extra points don't show up by Monday, hopefully a call to customer service will fix things.

azs1 said:   The offer shouldn't be over; it's not set to expire until today, and it's still advertised on the site. However, I also just got 10 points for my entries (even though it says that bonus points will be awarded "instantly").

Something must be amiss with their system. If extra points don't show up by Monday, hopefully a call to customer service will fix things.

yes, the bottom link in the OP which goes to the offer info clearly shows "4 days, 1-16 to 1-19".

My advice is to still go ahead and enter the codes and call them to get the double points adjusted in. they'll be able to see what was entered on 1/19 to your account.

Sorry for the hassle, obviously out of my control (as OP).

Same happened some time back, they had a glitch in the system and bonus points were credited a few days later. I entered 12 fridge pack diet codes, points will come...

harrybot said:   Same happened some time back, they had a glitch in the system and bonus points were credited a few days later. I entered 12 fridge pack diet codes, points will come...

Hope so.

Funny, instant bonus points last night, but this morning only regular points.

Stinky-poo !!

hmmm!!!

Double points did not show up for me. Frankly, I think coke rewards is a chintzy program that is barely worth my time. The magazine offers are the only values. The only worse program out there is Live it with Charter.

I entered 11 Diet Coke codes and got 160 points out of it. Odd.

I just entered another one (caffeine-free DC), and got 20 points for it.

Earlier entries (regular DC, diet lemonade, diet root beer) all still show as 10 points, with no added bonus points.

Working properly again! Getting 20 points NOW, but the ones I entered earlier still not showing up. Will need to contact them about those.

1145pm EST and I got 200pt for 10 codes. Can actually enter two more (weekly limit = 120, excluding bonus) except I don't have any more. Will have more tomorrow when CVS drops to 4/$10 but then they won't be doubled.

How often do they have a promo like this? Wondering if it's worth saving the codes for another promo.

Thanks!
=aw

As others have predicted, my missing bonus points have been credited without me contacting them. Thanks for the advice! Now just waiting for the next doubling promotion.

Yup. I just received an email with the following (glad I went ahead and entered my codes, even though the bonus credits weren't showing up right away!):

Bonus Points Credit Issued

You recently redeemed our offer for Double Bonus Points on all low and no calorie 12-Packs, and we're writing to reassure you that the Bonus Points were credited to your account at 2:25pm ET on 1/22/13.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.