Link

60" 1080p Plasma HDTV (1920 x 1080)
600 Hz Refresh Rate
2 HDMI Ports
USB

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Pretty fair price on the UT series plasma from Panasonic. IT doesn't offer the glare reduction screen as on the higher models, but it has gotten good reviews from owners who prefer a plasma screen over LED/LCD. It seems lots of deals on TVs now after the Holiday and football season. A good time to watch for clearance deals.

WootHead said:   Pretty fair price on the UT series plasma from Panasonic. IT doesn't offer the glare reduction screen as on the higher models, but it has gotten good reviews from owners who prefer a plasma screen over LED/LCD. It seems lots of deals on TVs now after the Holiday and football season. A good time to watch for clearance deals.

But it's not the UT...

Same screen as the UT, but just a 'dumb' TV - no 3D, no other smart features.

I'm really hoping the 60ut50 drops down below $1000 soon. I don't need 3d but it has a couple other tweaks that come with the 3d package. Who knows maybe one day I'll decide I want to watch a movie in 3d, it'll be nice to have that option.

I've been waiting and waiting and indeed prices are falling but not for the set I want. I keep checking the local stock at costco on the 55ut50. Right now there seems to be a $500 difference between the costco 55 and other retailers 60 for only 5" of real estate and I'm having a hard time reconciling that. There's still plenty in stock but when those start to dwindle I might have to just get one and hope prices drop more on the 60" within the 90 day return period.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014