• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

10 Foot (Extra Long) Lightning to USB Cable for iPhone
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In for 1! Thanks OP

So, this appears to also not be an Apple product. Do we still run the scary risk of frying our Iphones? Or are these particularly known to be good?

Charging protection is built into the device. Shouldn't be any worry of that, but many of the reviews on Amazon for these off-brand lightning cables say that they don't transfer data (only charge) or only work when plugged in on a certain side.

I'm in for 1, so we'll find out. Even if it just charges, I'll be satisfied.

I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

pianoCM said:   I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

Well then you probably shouldn't order one.

pianoCM said:   I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

But some ppl do, for charing and using at same time.

Also, why not just get a usb extender. it works and cheaper.

Nice find OP, in 4 1.

allerobed said:   pianoCM said:   I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

I didn't
What makes you think I've ordered one?
Also, I said "I", specifically, not "WE". What's wrong with people, nowadays?

pianoCM said:   allerobed said:   pianoCM said:   I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

I didn't

Lol!

pianoCM said:   allerobed said:   pianoCM said:   I don't need a charging cable that is longer than 3ft.

I didn't

Your post was irrelevant. For all of the deals on FW that you don't end up purchasing the item/service, do you post in every single one of them that you don't need it? If so, I hope you get paid for that full-time job.

i agree g0dman. pianoCM. if you dont need one, why POST? go troll somewhere else. local craigslist maybe?

i got one of these through Groupon. It's super long. my girlfriend likes it.

It seems this cable may work fine for charging and synching but probably will not work for audio via the USB connection.
This is the case/problem with many of the aftermarket Lightning to USB cables being sold at the moment.

The description on the website makes no mention of audio, and I believe it would if that were in fact one of its capabilities.

However, for charging/synching it sounds like a good deal.

Thanks OP!

pimpkinchamper said:   i got one of these through Groupon. It's super long. my girlfriend likes it.

That's what she said... j/k. lol

pimpkinchamper said:   i got one of these through Groupon. It's super long. my girlfriend likes it.

Lucky girl!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014